Glowupwith_becca #6 Instead of glow up why doesn’t she grow up

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. She isn't listed anywhere under either Becca or Rebecca.
I feel almost sad for her, if we assume she wasn’t using the marathon for content, then it was something she seemed like pretty passionate about and it’s like she’s just thrown the towel in on everything because it all got too much for her on social media.

However, I do suspect the marathon and running stuff was more just for content/to project an image of herself that she actually wasn’t. Remember she barely racked up many weekly runs and never stuck to her glow up run plans…buuut it does feel quite a shame if she has packed in all this stuff that she said made her feel her best self etc because she couldn’t handle the criticism she started to face on socials.

I feel like she could be such a good example for young people who want to be ‘influencers’ of how you can get it all wrong, and how it isn’t for everyone especially if you can’t take criticism and learn from it/adapt etc. I think she’d be such an interesting case study and it would be such a nice summary if she’d just pop up and tell us what happened before signing off for good 😂

Reactions: 7
I always got the impression she really didn’t like running, and did it as it’s an efficient way to burn calories in a short space of time

Reactions: 8
I feel almost sad for her, if we assume she wasn’t using the marathon for content, then it was something she seemed like pretty passionate about and it’s like she’s just thrown the towel in on everything because it all got too much for her on social media.

However, I do suspect the marathon and running stuff was more just for content/to project an image of herself that she actually wasn’t. Remember she barely racked up many weekly runs and never stuck to her glow up run plans…buuut it does feel quite a shame if she has packed in all this stuff that she said made her feel her best self etc because she couldn’t handle the criticism she started to face on socials.

I feel like she could be such a good example for young people who want to be ‘influencers’ of how you can get it all wrong, and how it isn’t for everyone especially if you can’t take criticism and learn from it/adapt etc. I think she’d be such an interesting case study and it would be such a nice summary if she’d just pop up and tell us what happened before signing off for good 😂
I do have quite complex feeling about her, her content, and how she left social. Some of her choices were awful, and indefensible, but I think she also got caught up in having to be various characters (I'm thinking intense Barbie hen-do Becca, coutryside chic Becca) and really got lost in there. I'd love her to come back in a really stripped back and authentic way, and just be herself.

Reactions: 9
I’m hesitant to post the username in here because if she checks and sees we know it we might lose track of her again 😂 but if you find his and replace his first name with “becca” you’ll find it x
There’s accounts with Becca Braxton but they have profile pictures that’s not her. There’s also a new one it looks like with no pics and the number 56 but that means nothing. Sorry seems a bit of duff info, could be anyone 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yeah the insta account becca braxton isn’t her.
There’s accounts with Becca Braxton but they have profile pictures that’s not her. There’s also a new one it looks like with no pics and the number 56 but that means nothing. Sorry seems a bit of duff info, could be anyone 🤷🏽‍♀️
Not duff info at all. Some of ya’ll just aren’t good stalkers 😂 You just had to find his first to lead you there, the IG handle is becca.braco - totally private. Chris_braco is his. Insta profile pic is the same as his fb pic, tagged through the chiro he works for. From that, found her. She’ll probs change the username now it’s on tattle though.

Fair enough, he is private so couldn’t see his followers. That becca Instagram has no posts of followers of photo of her face

Fair enough, he is private so couldn’t see his followers. That becca Instagram has no posts of followers of photo of her face
No but thought you guys might want to know as the change in surname led me to believe they might have gotten married and it’s the first thing we’ve seen since she’s disappeared... But I’ll not bother next time 🤣

She’s had that insta for a while when she was still on social media as she followed it so I wouldn’t def say she’s married already I think she was just getting ahead of herself! As it says above she hasn’t posted from it yet.

Reactions: 1
Not duff info at all. Some of ya’ll just aren’t good stalkers 😂 You just had to find his first to lead you there, the IG handle is becca.braco - totally private. Chris_braco is his. Insta profile pic is the same as his fb pic, tagged through the chiro he works for. From that, found her. She’ll probs change the username now it’s on tattle though.
Well considering you said it had changed to his surname… and his surname is Braxton… 😙 😙 regardless, cannae see it … need to stalk the profile pic changes 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ok I’m officially impressed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she ever pops by and reads here- I hope you are ok. I didn't agree with how she was running her lifestyle brand stuff, but hopefully she has learned from it and is happy enjoying life offline.

• Heart
Reactions: 8