Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattlysquid

Someone left a comment saying just wait to you have kids and she said i can’t wait to see what my “glow up life” (vom) looks like when i have kids.

Becca, you’re in for the shock of your damn life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
I genuinely think she’s manic! Her most recent post about having all these breakthroughs, having clear outs, throwing everything away etc. is actually quite bizarre. How often does she feel this sudden need to change everything? It’s constant and it’s not a sign of happiness, clearly. Yet she makes these things sound like positives, it’s very odd.

nnnnnicki

I really get the vibes that Chris is lowkey controlling. The comment she made about her being ready to try for a baby now but he wanted to wait till they are married so they are waiting, it just had this undertone that I couldn't put my finger on. That and the Tony Robbins stuff, her transformation into her new 'authentic' self which seemingly leaves no room for fun or personality.
I think he’s said to wait as he’s still trying to decide if he actually wants to marry her. Her behaviour has got worse since they got engaged and that’s only what we see online! She must be insufferable to live with!

Bora Bora Local

Has anyone seen that someone has made a tiktok for her bag 😂😂 they’ve commented on her most recent tiktok about the snacks before the walk / dinner

• Haha
  • Wow

hytuhh

Chatty Member
I think she's got a lot she needs to work on before she thinks of bringing a new life into the world

Bl44

Disrespectfully, what the FUCK is she wearing in that Instagram post? The black trousers, striped top and that fucking awful brown bag? It looks like my ‘nipping to the shop for a little treat’ outfit that I throw on where I pray to GOD that I don’t bump into anyone I know 🤣

• Haha

MrsShark

She's a content creator, yet her 'content' is that awful, cringy barbie tiktok. She's so wooden and unnatural. This is the worst possible career for her to be in!

Also, why does she push her hips forward so much when she walks? She looks like an alien!

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
Does anyone else get as irrationally angry as me at ‘hydrating’?! 🤣 I don’t know why but it makes me want to rip my eyes out.

• Haha

S9481

Her content is actually so erratic… few days ago she’s super motivated and everything is amazing everything is figured out. Now she’s been in the trenches for ages and life is hard and she’s struggling. For someone who preaches routines and goals I don’t think she does things all that consistently either. Always starting new things or new trends and never follows through…. Surely I can’t be the only one who had noticed but people still signing up for her challenges?

chocolatestirrer

She’s inviting 25 friends ( prob her glow up MLM friends she’s ripping off) and her dad, brother and Chris to her next hen do!

• Haha
  • Wow

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I think she's a very sad and insecure person, who pins her happiness on anything and anyone except herself. She's always looking for something, and is never satisfied with what she has at any moment. She spent the whole podcast waffling about 2024 when there's 6/7 weeks of 2023 left. I've had a terrible 2023 frankly and even I'm determined to enjoy the end of the year.

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
She literally just wants to live in an echo chamber where she can have a blissfully ignorant life. I’m sorry but that’s just not how it works when you’re putting your entire life and “business” online, especially when dealing with genuine customers who’ve actually paid you money. You don’t have the luxury of simply ignoring their opinions and disregarding them as “haters”. She’s not just a loon, she’s an absolute narcissist.

tattlysquid

She's said on insta she's leaving Tiktok. Said it's not as friendly as Instagram
She can say goodbye to her “business” then! Instagram doesn’t have NEARLY as wide a reach as TikTok. She won’t attract any new clients now.

What a bad business move from Trailblazer Becca.

Franklymydear

Ughhh her arrogance in her latest TikTok about natural cycles 😡 really peed me off. This sounds terrible but you know if they don’t get pregnant asap she will be fuming, she has no idea how TTC isn’t always that easy. Sorry it’s just rubbed me the wrong way rant over 🫠