Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I would so LOVE to hear the sartorial orders Becca barks at Chris before these dance lessons:

"Babe it's Friday 6.30 PM and you're going to dress like you're a tax advisor taking a client out for lunch in Canary Wharf, and I'm going to dress like someone's aunt going to a Christening in 2003, okay? Yasss we're feeling the vibes"

• Haha
Reactions: 22

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Longest 15 minutes since I had sex with a guy in Freshers Week who called himself Massive Mike.
1. We are going into 2024 with spoons over our eyes to block out those haters
2. We're cutting off everyone who has differing opinions because we're focusing on ourselves (not sure this will work on roundabouts)
3. All the people leaving negative reviews just were not willing to take their own accountability and we don't need to listen to them.
4. her therapist/witch doctor has taken her to a new level
But
The actual gossip
She regrets sharing so much of her engagement and wedding content because people shared their opinions and that took away from her experience.
She then waffles on about the wholesome activities she has planned for her hen do.
"the people who matter will be there"
What a revelation.
Instead she will share a picture on their one year anniversary so she has a WHOLE DELICIOUS YEAR to keep this to herself (she actually cried over this bit) in order to control her narrative. Shocking.
Basically we're all negative nellies and she doesn't want to hear it.
it was free but I want my money back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

tattlysquid

Congratulations tattlysquid for the new thread title!
My first thread title! I’m honoured. I’m such a trailblazer.
---
Anyway back to business.

Her latest IG post is shocking in terms of engagement. She’s hidden the amount of likes, to hide the fact that she’s not doing so great, but I counted them (lol) and in 24hrs she got 100 likes and 3 comments. One of those comments is her reply, and one of them is a glowup minion.

She has 27.4k followers on IG. That’s an engagement rate of 0.36% 😂

In terms of Tiktok, her last 10 posts have averaged 2700 likes per post. She has 173.8k followers. That means only 1.5% of followers liking posts, and that’s if you exclude if anyone sees them on the FYP.

They also average about 20 comments across the last ten posts. 199 comments in total. 68 of those were her own comments. That’s an engagement rate of….. 0.08%.

There is not a chance in hell this business is sustainable. She’s got followers yes, but do they watch her posts or give a shit about her? Nope.

I like numbers 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

user5609

It makes me feel extremely uneasy watching her “unbox” those luxury items she’s bought herself with money she’s scammed off other women

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
How nice to be able to decide you’re going to ‘adjust your wake up time’ according to the season 🙄 In reality, most of us have actual jobs which dictate when we rise from our pits and there’s fuck all we can do about it. Not sure my boss would accept ‘I’m in my autumnal era’ as a valid reason for rocking up an hour late.

Don’t even get me started on “I just decided to have a bubble bath, so I had a bubble bath!” 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Instead of glow up why doesn’t she grow up.

Honestly what world does she live in if she is supposedly running a business but can’t accept any criticism. She clearly needs to rethink what and how she is doing no one can be glowing with that amount of bad reviews on Trustpilot.
Thread title!!

Reactions: 19

tattlysquid

IMG_4512.png

Nah the handbag in the kitchen has fucking done me in 😂😂😂 Her obsession with changing her style is fucking hilarious because apparently the whole thing is exclusively defined by the presence of her handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Polkadot123

VIP Member
She looks like a divorced 40 something mum. Off to advertise their latest pyramid scheme whilst the kids are at school.

• Haha

tattlysquid

She preaches about being her authentic self but reinvents herself at least once a fortnight, I don’t understand how she can’t see the irony!

MushyBeans

I’m sorry did she just take a handbag to her desk to work from home? She is truly unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

avabella

VIP Member
Every wedding I’ve gone to has had readings picked by B&G but Becca is the type to want previews of the speeches! I can’t imagine her allowing Chris’ best man to make a risqué joke
Highly doubt there’s any risqué jokes about Chris to be fair 🤣 maybe he forgot to beep something on the self scan at Asda but other than that the guy is holy white

• Haha
Reactions: 15

RBN20

Chatty Member
I don’t wanna sound like a bitch, but I hope Chris sacks her off

(I do wanna sound like a bitch)

• Haha

beegee

Im just gunna say it.. I think she just needs a big filling meal, and a proper good shag. Will sort her right out
She's so uptight its hard to watch 🤣😭

• Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
I think the issue is the following:
She got skinny, I didn't make her fully happy. She snared a fella, didn't make her fully happy.
Got the big New York proposal. Still not fully happy.

Now...there is a looooong run up to the actual wedding. The nasty voices in her head kick in. Wedding still a year away. So she organises an interim hen. That doesn't go too well, content deleted.

Now...still waiting, waiting for the big day. She has everything she *thought* would make her happy. It hasn't. And the waiting for the next thing (wedding) that should make her happy is driving this weird content.

S9481

Are these both her accounts?! Is she talking about herself pretending not to be her… and then commenting replying to herself ???

32E7D907-11ED-4D72-ACAC-B4ECBBDDFDE7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14