Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
It’s obvious she’s not a girls girl from her business model, but the way she talks about TTC and pregnancy confirms that. She has obviously never had a friend confide in her about infertility or pregnancy challenges. She comes across really immature when she’s talking about it.

Reactions: 14

tattlysquid

The older hen seemed to missing from a few things in the tiktok of them on holiday changing outfit. Wonder if she went off to actually have fun…

Plus the food tiktok! How boring! Did they not go out to eat once?! All that amazing greek food 😭😭😭 Probably super tightly controlled so she could calorie count. She makes me quite sad to be honest. I’d feel sorry for her, but she’s a dick.
---
Also one of her comments is that she has stopped weight training. Could have seen that a mile away. She just wants to be super skinny so all she does is calorie count and run so she can burn calories. I bet she saw the scales not changing or going up and canned it.
---
also. snack and glow for ten pounds?! in what WORLD are people eating a whole plate of snacks twice a day that cost a fucking tenner. becca babe i can hardly afford to feed myself three meals a day on a full working wage. she makes me SO angry

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
This year I’ve changed my wardrobe up a bit, trying to stick to a more capsule wardrobe buying more neutrals etc but who the fuck thinks that everyone wants to know about that and making several videos and pics about it 😂 what a fanny
Um, I think you mean you conducted a wardrobe audit and are now more aligned with your authentic style words, in your new capsule wardrobe era 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Rondoodle

VIP Member
What is she on about?! This girl has WAY too much time on her hands to just obsess over herself and the miniscule details of her day. I get that when you come back from holiday you can feel a bit like you need to get back to normal but her holiday literally consisted of her usual food and exercise! She was just in a different location. Not like when I roll back from holiday and my body is 50% booze and 50% bread!

• Haha

tattlysquid

I’m sorry did she just take a handbag to her desk to work from home? She is truly unhinged.
This fucking did me in. Horse girl boots and a fucking hand bag on the desk to sit in her spare room and chat shit to herself 😂 I cracked up trying to imagine wtf she put in her £400 bag to put on her desk. Was it empty? Did it still have the brown paper inside? Or did she fill it with protein yoghurts? I’m dead
---
I just also watched her last WIEIAD vid. Bacon sandwich, chicken, ready meals, processed snack food. The only veg and fruit she ate was grapes and then what looks like a bit of spinach in her risotto. Ain’t no way she’s eating all this shit food and not working out except for ten mins of stretching… sorry, rise club….. not with 2x500 cal snack and glows a day
---
IMG_4338.jpeg
Shout out to the tattle readers on her latest tiktok

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
When I've seen Fairfax and Favour send influencers stuff, it's ones who live that sort of farming, rural, proper country life. Not people who "travel" to their spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

JLPU

She makes my whole body cringe when I see her tiktoks 😅 she's so awkward and uncool it's unbelievable anyone would pay for any kind of life guidance from her! The dancing lessons, my god!! 💀💀💀

tattlysquid

She makes me laugh with this snack and glow shit. 10am she eats a plate full of shit to keep her going “all the way through to lunch”…. which is three hours away. Three hours where she’s not doing anything other than sitting on her arse at home having already eaten two breakfasts. She’s a fucking nut job.

I go to work, hope for the best and eat when I get my lunch, somewhere between 1pm and 5pm 😂😂😂 try getting a fucking real job Becca

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Omg she is SO boring she reminds me of one of them people you get lumped with sitting next to at a wedding or party and then just go on and on about themselves 😂😂

• Haha
A murder mystery alcohol-free hen do organised by her mum and dad with her fiancée there. That’s quite the hen do 👀
Ffs. Those murder mystery things are only ever fun because people get tipsy and get into character then it’s over within an hour and it’d party time. She is mega regretting the tacky-hen-white -diamonte -era isn’t she. Doesn’t check her Barbour & fairfax tory royalist wannabe persona boxes that she’s since acquired . Christ she’s bizarre

Sos101

Thanks for taking one for the team @CoffeeMamma . Honestly she is absolutely manic. I actually feel sorry for some of the people she’s conned look at Anne’s review 😞
IMG_0466.jpeg
IMG_0466.jpeg
IMG_0467.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad