Glowupwith_becca #3 Course PB, Alcohol Free, everything’s all about me me ME!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2104326
God forbid you forget your widdle toddwer snacks when you leave the home for a couple hours.
Thing is Becca, this is unrealistic because you’d never let that happen! There’s more chance of hell freezing over than there is of Becca forgetting her snack and glow. I’ve never known anyone as strict and regimented as her in my life 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
As a coeliac we generally don’t have the luxury of “grabbing a snack” but SHE WON’T JUST EXPLAIN THAT. I also take snacks everywhere as the only thing we can usually eat is chocolate and I can’t eat that three times a day 😂

As a coeliac we generally don’t have the luxury of “grabbing a snack” but SHE WON’T JUST EXPLAIN THAT. I also take snacks everywhere as the only thing we can usually eat is chocolate and I can’t eat that three times a day 😂
Is the a coeliac?

Reactions: 1
They’re all deleted now lol

ETA: she blocked me 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't she technically a business?
Well being in the business world does mean responding to negative comments and addressing concerns.
Don't worry Becca we will keep the receipts.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think in 10 years Becca is going to look back on this phase and cringe herself inside out? I’ve got a few years on her and she’s sooo clueless about what life as a married woman / mother is like!

Does anyone else think in 10 years Becca is going to look back on this phase and cringe herself inside out? I’ve got a few years on her and she’s sooo clueless about what life as a married woman / mother is like!
I honestly don't think so.
Shes an almond mom in the making.

Reactions: 9
Luckily she’s not in my starting wave 😅 anyone else at London this year? 🙂
I'll be there!! I'm so scared and anxious about it, I've tried my best but not done nearly as much training as I should have/would have liked. I'm just going to try and enjoy it and soak up the atmosphere.

• Heart
Omg she’s sooooo self-obsessed!

I won’t be running but working at a cheer point for the charity I work for - I’m always in awe of you all, but no it never makes me want to run it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'll be there!! I'm so scared and anxious about it, I've tried my best but not done nearly as much training as I should have/would have liked. I'm just going to try and enjoy it and soak up the atmosphere.
Me too and feeling the exact same as you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You will all smash it!
Just please beat her. And if you see her lob a mcnugget at her or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she consume gels and chews before a 10k run? She needs a banana before a 10k run, not a gel. Seems a bit overkill. This girl has lost the plot.

If she ate enough (and nutrient dense foods not just prepackaged calorie counted junk) she wouldn’t need a snack before a 10k or a gel during.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.