Glowupwith_becca #3 Course PB, Alcohol Free, everything’s all about me me ME!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my fist time creating a thread, I hope it works!

Thanks to User5609 for the thead title.
---
They're not getting married for another year are they? Why are they starting dance classes so early?

I'd find it so cringy if I went to a wedding and the first dance was choreographed. Especially if I had to watch it whilst being forced to be AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The dancing video 😩 it’s actually sad. Every single detail has to be controlled by Becca! I’m sure she must be a bridezilla.

My first thread title yay ❤

Reactions: 8
She has so many 'game changers'. Snack and glow =game changer. Being AF = game changer. Talking about love languages = game changer. Shut the duck up Becca. How many games is she flipping playing? Lets just add a 'YAAASSSS' in there too. This woman really grates my gears. So dillusional.

Reactions: 9
How delusional do you have to be to think you’re a trailblazer just because you don’t drink Im dead 🤣🤣🤣
Literal billions of people on this planet who don’t consume alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has to be trolling us. People asking what she is trailblazing at.
Likely she feels she is trailblazing compared to her fat unfit single alcoholic old friends. Now that she has worked hard to not be those things she is a trailblazer from her friend group. Or something maybe?!

Reactions: 6
She’s reading too many self help books and personal development pod casts is all. And regurgitating whatever cheese she hears from them. Seen it all before love nothing trail blazing about it .

Reactions: 6
She’s as mad as a box of frogs. I really am struggling not to comment on her posts at this point. She must be joking about being a trailblazer. Nothing about her is that. Shes turned herself into really poor version of a pick me girl.
---
She’s as mad as a box of frogs. I really am struggling not to comment on her posts at this point. She must be joking about being a trailblazer. Nothing about her is that. Shes turned herself into really poor version of a pick me girl.
Actually pick me girl is the wrong thing. You know what I mean though. She basically thinks people like her because of what she looks like on the outside.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone actually heard Chris speak or did he take a vow of silence when he got with Becca?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I couldn't resist and had to comment on her latest tiktok. Don't think she liked my question or response though.

I've just watched her latest tiktok. I can't see her and Chris lasting the distance. They're not even two years in yet, they should still be massively still loved up yet she's questioning him about his love languages. She puts too much pressure on everything and takes the joy away from it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just watched her latest tiktok. I can't see her and Chris lasting the distance. They're not even two years in yet, they should still be massively still loved up yet she's questioning him about his love languages. She puts too much pressure on everything and takes the joy away from it
Seems like she pretty much told him to propose and remember that nonsense in Croatia?! He must have put his foot down then and said no to proposing so they did that stupid commitment thing.

Her recent videos are def getting more negative comments (until she deletes them) and she just comes across as rude in her responses (I saw one that said 'this is like QVC' that had quite a lot of likes!)

Pretty sure “External opinions” on their wedding day plans are his friends and family calling her out for being absolutely ridiculous to suggest no alcohol

Reactions: 8
Came on here to say the same. Love languages are incredible to understand but it is worrying that this is happening so soon.

"I've only got to 1.5 years before". The girl has no ecperience of what it means to be in a long term, healthy, committed relationship. So the marriage is the trial run for that, like many young people.

Reactions: 9
The amount of negative comments on her posts today is giving me strong schadenfreude :ROFLMAO: (until she deletes them). I can't imagine what I would have to do to publicly call myself a trailblazer, she is so narcissistic it's actually fascinating.

Chris seems like a nice enough bloke, I feel a bit sad for him and his family that they're lumbered with her forever now...if they make it to the wedding.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.