Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230625_125124_Instagram.jpg

Fuck sakes even her period is planned to a T.

You know what I do, I go to my full time job and deal with it. Perhaps eat a boat load of carbs and chocolate and go about my day as normal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She went out not much slower than I went out.. I was a whole HOUR faster than her, I’m annoyed in the sense that this PB justifies her bad training, underfuelling and insanely dangerous over hydrating

Reactions: 21

user5609

Those shoes……All I can hear is Julia Roberts saying ‘That’s all you got lady. Two wrong feet and f#%&ing ugly shoes’ from Erin Brockovich. Somebody please use these fugly shoes in the next thread title!
Glowupwith_becca #4: Fugly shoes, won’t drink booze. #freechris

Reactions: 21

hytuhh

Chatty Member
Saw this thread and thought no way, there's nobody I see that seems a little off that hasn't already got a Tattle thread 😂
Her Tiktok's kept coming up for me and my main thoughts are people like here are just so unhealthy to their viewers and themselves. Every day is smashing goals, hitting targets, motivation, never been happier. Nobody is actually like that!! (Sorry if you are but I really don't think anyone is). The way people like her portray life is so unsustainable and false. She's the type of person who in a years time, will look back at herself now saying how she was in such a bad place, she was pretending to be happy online but hiding the truth behind the scenes. I see it all the time where these influencers are 100% go go go and it's all an act. I just wish people were transparent. It's okay to not smash every single goal. It's okay to not document everything you eat/drink/do. I find it damaging and of course you can just choose to block and not watch but sometimes there's a sick thrill of watching unhinged people 😭

Reactions: 20

Nbg85

I actually find all the 'I was so unhappy and now i'm so happy' quite worrying. It doesn't sound that convincing and sounds like it's all based on being thin and in a relationship.

Reactions: 20

newtohere

How delusional do you have to be to think you’re a trailblazer just because you don’t drink Im dead 🤣🤣🤣
Literal billions of people on this planet who don’t consume alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 19

latteandbrie

"i'm in my thirties, I want to the kind of woman who wears a dress for a coffee out with chris" Don't worry hun, you've got the mumsy style bang on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

bucketofsand

Why is she always dressed and ready for a night out but she’s just walking to her kitchen to get a dairylea lunchable, a mini cucumber and a piece of cardboard drizzled in dark chocolate.

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I bet her and Chris write their own wedding vows except she’ll write his and it’ll say ‘I love you because you’re an alcohol free trail blazer and you are my peeeebeeeee’. He’ll read it without a facial expression.

• Haha