Glowupwith_becca #3 Course PB, Alcohol Free, everything’s all about me me ME!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the trailblazer tiktok, wtf?! Why is she talking so slowly?

She really is narcissistic. I think she reads the negative comments and this is confirming to her that she is a trailblazer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She blocked me. Was quite proud of my comment. Someone asked what she was trailblazing with or something along those lines and I said "nothing"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Blazing the trail of putting fruit, chocolate and a peperami on a plate. So brave 🥲

• Haha
This awkward moment when he didn’t reciprocate the hand 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and also, this comment 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
That’s definitely been deleted now, hilarious 😂 but I really don’t get what she is trail blazing? Also, can nothing be special/kept off social media…I feel that wedding dance lesson just didn’t need to be shared, just like the invite video. Keep some things in your relationship/marriage sacred or offline at least. Eurgh.

Reactions: 6
That’s definitely been deleted now, hilarious 😂 but I really don’t get what she is trail blazing? Also, can nothing be special/kept off social media…I feel that wedding dance lesson just didn’t need to be shared, just like the invite video. Keep some things in your relationship/marriage sacred or offline at least. Eurgh.
I should imagine it's probably because they aren't actually that happy. She needs to 'prove' that they are. She's that type of person.

Reactions: 6
She has deleted all the negative comments under post…I’m also convinced she pays people to write positive comments as well, some of them are full on weird. Also how passive aggressive are her responses, before she deleted the comment of course! I really want tempted to comment under this one as she was so rude 😳 I feel she needs to be called out on this

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She has deleted all the negative comments under post…I’m also convinced she pays people to write positive comments as well, some of them are full on weird. Also how passive aggressive are her responses, before she deleted the comment of course! I really want tempted to comment under this one as she was so rude 😳 I feel she needs to be called out on this
I can't seem to open the picture up?

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think someone who isn’t in a MLM could be as irritating as someone who is but she’s mastered it, and she isn’t even getting paid.

Reactions: 3
I’m always suspicious of people who say ‘me and you against the world’ relationships shouldn’t be like that the reality is you need people in your life to help sustain your relationship and get you through the tough times and enrich the good times. Family and friends supporting you help your relationship endure. And the best part of wedding day is stepping back seeing all your loved ones together having a brilliant time that’s what you remember not sone cringey choreographed dance!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't seem to open the picture up?
Here it is! She is the biggest narcissist!
---
I also think she is ridiculous in her recent video where she talks about how people’s opinions on her wedding have been unfair. She specifically put up TikTok’s asking for people’s thoughts on the AF wedding..and then complains and cries bullying when people don’t agree with her. If she doesn’t want to hear opinions then why ask? Just shows how insecure she must be to need validation and not be able to deal with thoughts that differ to hers

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m always suspicious of people who say ‘me and you against the world’ relationships shouldn’t be like that the reality is you need people in your life to help sustain your relationship and get you through the tough times and enrich the good times. Family and friends supporting you help your relationship endure. And the best part of wedding day is stepping back seeing all your loved ones together having a brilliant time that’s what you remember not sone cringey choreographed dance!
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
This!!!! That language just screams trying to isolate from friends/family or suggests maybe some loved ones have expressed an opinion/concern and instead of taking it on board or taking a moment, these people become the enemy and that’s why you can only take on the world together because no one else can be trusted. Talk about toxic.

Reactions: 10
It screams 'I'm your family now! You don't need those people now you've got me!'

I really want to know what their families and friends(?) Think about all this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
This!!!! That language just screams trying to isolate from friends/family or suggests maybe some loved ones have expressed an opinion/concern and instead of taking it on board or taking a moment, these people become the enemy and that’s why you can only take on the world together because no one else can be trusted. Talk about toxic.
My toxic EX husband used to say that phrase. It makes me cringe now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cant find the post now but someone asked if Chris ever spoke..
The few words I've ever seen him speak in videos are completely scripted, it's like he's not allowed a voice with Becca.
I can imagine the wedding planning is all her saying "we're having this, doing that" etc and I bet he has no say at all.
Wonder how verbal he is to his clients and what he's friends and family say, because my OH's would be stepping in by now with alarm bells....
Maybe I'll book a chiropractic appt with Chris 😉

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230416_130727.jpg

God forbid you forget your widdle toddwer snacks when you leave the home for a couple hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
76CA660F-EB70-4CE2-871B-9769C6048777.png
People are seeing through the bullshit - wonder how long until these comments are deleted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.