Glow Up - BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go on Twitter they’ve posted a link for this weeks episode! I thought this was probably the best one of the series so far!

Berny is so rude and arrogant. The way he spoke to ophelia at holby city. He won't get far in the makeup world with that attitude.

Reactions: 7
I found berny really socially awkward, so flat and cold and his attempts at “you have great skin!” Seemed quite forced

Reactions: 8
Eve seems really lovely. I don’t like that she is criticised for talking to her models and making them comfortable.. if they’re together for hours then of course you’d talk?? I love Ophelia’s work, she’s definitely been the stand out.

Reactions: 5
I really think they should drop Val. She’s such a cruel cliche. Tbh, I think Lisa Armstrong would be better.

Reactions: 9
I really like the final 4. I think Hannah is great and I love her alternative style and looks. Ophelia is brilliant!!! Eve is so lovely and nice and I think she has grown and improved.c

I would like Ophelia to win too! She’s really into the special effects and gore which I love and think it’s a real art to make something look so realistic. She’s fab

Reactions: 1
I think ophelia will win rightfully so. I think the standard has been pretty good this year. I think eve is really nice and would be a great colleague. James is hit and miss for me, some looks are beautiful but I'm kinda over the whole drag thing on these shows.

Yeah I was really shocked at Ophelais attitude in that task she’s been so nice throughout. Maybe the pressure just got to her but still very unprofessional. I still think she’s the strongest though!

Also what a cop out tonight's face off was

Yeah I was really shocked at Ophelais attitude in that task she’s been so nice throughout. Maybe the pressure just got to her but still very unprofessional. I still think she’s the strongest though!

Also what a cop out tonight's face off was
It’s been coming since Kezia left. They were obviously going to have one cop out this series.

Eve is having her hand held, she was given the easiest brief for the strictly challenge then her glitter lip didn’t even touch the sides and they originally hated her brain piece????

Reactions: 2
Eve's strictly brief was definitely easiest. She had to copy an existing look, then add glitter. Not come up with a completely original look, especially for non human characters.

Reactions: 2