Glow Up - BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree about Nikki, her make-up look during the gender challenge was godawful! I also thought Brandon made it a lot further than he should have done.

Stacey's voice got on my nerves in the first series, but funnily enough it isn't bothering me too much now. Maybe I've gotten used to it!

Someone posted on Reddit about how they auditioned for the show, and the producers were more interested in finding Instagram influencers or people who would make good TV. They also said that Paige basically sailed through the entire process despite missing challenges.

Here's the full post:

Wish they would put the whole series on iPlayer I hate waiting a week. I don’t understand why they do it with 90% of shows yet there’s always a few they drag out and make you wait for.

Totally agree about Nikki, her make-up look during the gender challenge was godawful! I also thought Brandon made it a lot further than he should have done.

Stacey's voice got on my nerves in the first series, but funnily enough it isn't bothering me too much now. Maybe I've gotten used to it!

Someone posted on Reddit about how they auditioned for the show, and the producers were more interested in finding Instagram influencers or people who would make good TV. They also said that Paige basically sailed through the entire process despite missing challenges.

Here's the full post:
Interesting read thanks for posting! Sadly doesn’t surprise me. As much as I enjoy this show it is a shame it’s all social media muas. The French guy was the only “outside the box” mua and clearly there to tick a box which is such a shame as he was really talented I wanted to see more of his work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Kept getting distracted by how much Jake was blinking in this episode :ROFLMAO:

Thank God he finally went home, his constant indecisiveness was actually getting on my nerves a little lol.

Reactions: 4
What did people make of Keziah leaving?
I was quite surprised tbh because there’s already been one series of this show so it’s not like you can’t see what sort of situations there will be. Then again I guess until you are in that situation you don’t know how you’ll adapt. I wasn’t too fussed that she went she’s not my favourite.

I feel like as a competition its not very fair or consistent, they all come from different sides of the industry some just do work on instagram where others work freelance and if im honest i dont care about painting a face and just writing words on. So uninteresting but I will watch

I was quite surprised tbh because there’s already been one series of this show so it’s not like you can’t see what sort of situations there will be. Then again I guess until you are in that situation you don’t know how you’ll adapt. I wasn’t too fussed that she went she’s not my favourite.
Yeah I agree, they seemed to focus quite a bit on her Instagram following too.

Just had a scroll through his page, I'm still kinda surprised that he's only 20.

It seems like most of the contestants are fashion or art graduates?

I was expecting Brandon to go further in the competition, but I got a bit fed of them reminding us that he was wild/rebellious when he was younger.

Reactions: 3
I get a bad vibe from Berny. I don’t know what it is about him but I don’t think he comes across as an entirely nice person with a bit of a bad attitude

Reactions: 11
Sick of Hannah talking tit about her day job, really unprofessional. Surprised if she has a job to go back to if she doesn’t win this after how often she publicly says she hates it

Reactions: 4
Really enjoyed this week! Ophelia is fire god I absolutely loved her look🔥 I feel like the right person went home!