Glow Up - BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah this is right! I assumed it was because she was in a beauty related ad whilst presenting a beauty related show. Nick Knowles was removed from presenting Children in Need this year because he featured as a builder in the Shreddies ad and is a presenter of a building show. Gary Linekar is fine thought because crisps are not football related 🤷🏻‍♀️
Which I don’t get because I am sure there’s been football related bits in those ads before. He’s been doing them so long though I can’t entirely remember!

I'm late to the glow up party. Just finished series 1 and started series 2.

Can anyone else not STAND Stacey Dooley?! My godddddd. She's so false and insincere.

Stop touching everyone!! It's too much!

Reactions: 3

Can anyone else not STAND Stacey Dooley?! My godddddd. She's so false and insincere.

I actually missed Stacey for series 3. That's how bad Maya was

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Please report back when you’ve suffered a series of Maya!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not out yet. They haven’t confirmed the release date. Just “soon”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently there's a Red Nose/Comic Relief episode of Glow Up on BBC Iplayer if people are interested.

Reactions: 4

I also dislike the way she speaks, dropping her t’s all over the place.

Yes I watched it last year and really enjoyed it. I’m not big into make up so thought I would lose interest but I got invested in one or 2 of the personalities in it. Whatever you do don’t scroll on twitter as you might find the winners name 😬

Reactions: 1