Glow Up - BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The section where Val says about using a small brush is exactly where Jack is painting the black under the model’s eye as screenshot below.

Agree with this. It also gets the MUA’s to think on their feet rather than being given time to prepare for the brief. Would show a truer real to life skill

I can’t comment as I don’t know with regard to the judges. Jack was isolated for a few weeks alone before moving in to a house with the other MUAs. Lots of regular testing etc.

Jack’s interview was published in The Metro this afternoon. What hasn’t been mentioned as Jack was unwell and undergoing procedures in a private hospital during filming. I doubt Jack is allowed to mention it but there’s not much stopping me now.

I am extremely proud of Jack for battling through, remaining professional and hopefully finding a future career and happiness in their world.

They also better have Rankin’s number and be inviting him for tea because I too think I have a crush :LOL: :love:

@therealghas Jack got a YouTube channel?

I do t think he’s shameful @Catlady1 He is funny and can make things on a pottery wheel which means he’s a funnier, Northern version of Patrick Swayze. Yep. Totes....

To be honest , I think all the contestants have been very good this year.

To be honest , I think all the contestants have been very good this ywar

Reactions: 2
Yay! I ADORE Lisa! Did anyone else watch her 3-part series about the history of makeup?
I love anything that has it's basis in social history so I loved this series. I learned loads! Just wish it wasn't so short, I would have loved stuff like how women "made do" during WW2, the changing fashions through the decades of the last century etc. Really hope there's a second series.

Reactions: 4
What hasn’t been mentioned as Jack was unwell and undergoing procedures in a private hospital during filming. I doubt Jack is allowed to mention it but there’s not much stopping me now.
I’m so sorry to hear this, can you share what surgery was for, are they ok now?

Disappointed I’m the final two as I thought Dolli should have been there but so glad Sophie won!

Reactions: 1
Was I the only one disappointed by Sophie's and Dolli's looks? Both of them looked extremely similar to their first looks in concept, theme and colour palette to me. Craig's was the only one that was original in my opinion

Reactions: 1