GLJ Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seems like her latest reel is getting quite a few disapproving comments
Her replies are so childish with the ‘lol’s and question marks. She needs to stop taking comments so personal when she puts herself out there, even admitting she knew she’d get comments like this🤷🏽‍♀️ And Harvey jumping in with his comments trying to stick up for her. You’re not in the play ground anymore hun, she’s a grown up!

Reactions: 5
She literally looks the same in both posts??? And she's gone on a rant on her stories saying she 'knew she was going to get hate for it' ok so girl don't post it??? She has absolutely posted that for validation, likes and engagement.

Reactions: 6
she said she knew she was gonna get hate but posted it anyway, got the hate she was expecting and is now crying on her stories about it?

Reactions: 2
She should have just not IG storied herself crying and just deleted the reel. What a drama Queen.

Reactions: 5
But she can eat 3500 calories and still maintain. Because she’s 5ft10 and works hard and trains.
I could not. Because I am 5ft3 and do not train like her. I maintain at 2000 calories (and training)

Reactions: 2
I used to love her posts, but they’re just getting more and more cringey. All I see in her now is oooooo look at me and how privileged and amazing I am. Her glutes is all that’s good about her, which she must know as they’re the centre of every pic she posts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s nothing but a basic insta influencer these days. Her feedback from her recent post highlights how everyone’s opinions have also changed.

Also why is she so fixated on the bad comments? Doesn’t give the nice ones a reply. Clearly posts these controversial posts for engagement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I used to love her posts, but they’re just getting more and more cringey. All I see in her now is oooooo look at me and how privileged and amazing I am. Her glutes is all that’s good about her, which she must know as they’re the centre of every pic she posts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s nothing but a basic insta influencer these days. Her feedback from her recent post highlights how everyone’s opinions have also changed.

Also why is she so fixated on the bad comments? Doesn’t give the nice ones a reply. Clearly posts these controversial posts for engagement.
The response from Harv was actually nauseating.
We don't give a tit about her arse, and we don't give a tit about you grabbing it.

Reactions: 4
They’re annoying me more and more now, I think I might need to unfollow. The undeclared ads 24/7 are really annoying too

Reactions: 6