Glastonbury 2023/2024 #2 because we haven't finished talking about music yet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t mind Dua Lipa myself, but this just doesn’t translate well to the live stage, especially a festival headline stage. There’s tonnes of backing tracks & pitch correction, where’s the actual live music?
You might as well just be stood in a club listening to this .

Reactions: 13
I'm loving Dua Lipa! I enjoy the fact she's just brought her full on pop experience to the pyramid stage and not trying to be cool as she's at Glasto. And she's definitely not miming lol, there have been plenty of bum notes.

Levitating and Illusion were amazing. Love seeing the kids faces in the crowd too 💜 She's done the smaller stages in the past, she deserves this slot imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't like this awkward break between songs, while they nip off for a costume change

Reactions: 1
She missed some words earlier with her mouth but magically they came through the sound system 🤣

It’s not spoiling my enjoyment of her set

I caught about 20 minutes earlier, she’s a good singer with a few decent songs but for me this is not Glastonbury headliner material. 🥱

Reactions: 3
She missed some words earlier with her mouth but magically they came through the sound system 🤣

It’s not spoiling my enjoyment of her set
I think most have a backing track. Which makes sense because if you're singing and dancing then you're bound to miss a line or get tired.

Bless you Dua, but get singing not talking, you have a field full of people waiting to dance :m

Reactions: 4
When I saw Sugababes at a festival a couple of years back they were all really good vocally. Maybe an off day
I've seen them twice in past 3 years and they were flawless, defo an off day for them.
I love their music and a lot of people rated heidi but I really like siobhan, she's a great songwriter and had some really decent solo stuff that never made it big time

Reactions: 4