Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
No way, for Madonna I think it’s headline or nothing. She’s super expensive apparently so you’d want to put her as a headliner wouldn’t you 😂
I did think that she’s still releasing music so would only take the headliner slot but no denying she’s a legend so just a thought.

I can’t believe it’s Coldplay AGAIN.

JulesC

VIP Member
Or maybe we have finished talking about music 🤣

Anyway, I've still got Fatboy Slim to catch up on
Haven’t watched him myself yet, still can’t bring myself to watch guns n roses even just to see how bad it was 🤣🤣

troutpout69

VIP Member

TinyDancer2602

Disappointed in this line up too…we have Coldplay tickets for September 2024…Dua Lipa is of zero interest to me and (perhaps controversially) I think Madonna is past her best 😬

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
I don’t know whether to try in the resale or just go to a different festival. They need to do a ballot system tbh but as long as they’re selling out, they don’t really care who got a ticket and who didn’t.
The problem with the resale is that as well as you having to endure that crap all over again it’s not till mid April so you can’t plan.
Different festival is probably a better plan but nothing gets close to watching the sun set from Pennards Hill!

JulesC

VIP Member
It’s going to be Dua and Coldplay for sure, from a friend in the know. Third spot (rumoured to be Madonna) is up for grabs. The Killers could turn up in a Foo Fighters style way?
Would Madonna do the legends slot instead?

Anotherct

VIP Member
I think the issue was that Emily had promised 2 female headliners after the fuck up of last year, she was determined to sign Madonna (hence why she gave the third slot to Coldplay as they play for free)
But even tho she had the cash Madge bailed at the last min leaving her high and dry, they tried Stevie Nicks which didn’t work and we’ve left with Sza.
I’ll be at the Other Stage for The National and Park for London Grammar, clashes willing maybe a bit of Jamie XX
I’ll be watching Idles instead. I saw them in Belgium last weekend and they deserve that headline slot so much. So happy for them

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
The only good thing about the line up for me is that I told my 24yr old that it would drop at 8am this morning and he said I was an idiot, he’s had to text me grovelling!

I have also worked out looking at last years stage times that they still have to announce 4 Pyramid acts, 9 Other Stage, 6 West Holts, 7 Woodsies and 7 Park.

I have far too much time on my hands

ls240898

VIP Member
It’s going to be Dua and Coldplay for sure, from a friend in the know. Third spot (rumoured to be Madonna) is up for grabs. The Killers could turn up in a Foo Fighters style way?

TinyDancer2602

Bumping this for all the hype today about the ‘huge American act’ potentially booking to headline next year…who do we think? 🤔