Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Could Dolly do it? 🤔
i don’t think she would again after how well her legends set went a few years back - she won’t top that in a glasto sense!

i’m gonna say it’s either beyoncé as a weekend headliner or, as said amazingly above, cher in the sunday legends slot. she’s one of the few big legends left to do it and what a set it would be.

Reactions: 1

Anotherct

VIP Member
Just in case anyone wants to head back to the times where we were all obsessed with Mongolian folk metal 🤘 - The Hu's set from last year is now on Spotify / other streaming services!
I saw these at download last year and they were incredible! I’d also recommend Heilung who are at Glasto this year!

troutpout69

VIP Member
Glad I'm not the only one who had no idea who SZA is (and up until a couple of days ago, I was saying it as S-Z-A, until I found out it's pronounced "Sizza"). Even my 16 year old didn't really know who she is.

This year will be my tenth Glastonbury, but I haven't been since 2014, and my partner's first. I am so excited to see her experiencing it for the first time!
I only know her as I saw her in the crappy Brits a few weeks ago and thought she was shite then!
This is my 13th, although I had a break of 9 years when I had my kids and went back in 2019 and been to them all since then! It gets bigger and bigger, so prepare to be surprised at how many extra people are there now! The Park area is now mobbed on a wed and thurs!

Kerrie86

VIP Member
Usually there’s an act headlining that makes me tune into the coverage, but not this year! Shania Twain is a strange pick, I can sort of see the appeal but I’d struggle to name five of her songs.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
The only good thing about the line up for me is that I told my 24yr old that it would drop at 8am this morning and he said I was an idiot, he’s had to text me grovelling!

I have also worked out looking at last years stage times that they still have to announce 4 Pyramid acts, 9 Other Stage, 6 West Holts, 7 Woodsies and 7 Park.

I have far too much time on my hands
You’re doing the lord’s work 🫡

• Haha

TinyDancer2602

We are pondering BST Hydepark to see Stevie at the moment…we are in N.I so it would mean flights/hotel…not sure we can justify the cost…🥹 I’d love to see her.

kev1974

VIP Member
2024 Ticket Sales pushed back 2 weeks after some massive feck up where they asked people to check/confirm their registrations, but then went and deleted them.

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
We tried. We failed. 😢
Same here, I think it’s really dodgy that they shut the sale down exactly an hour in to it, some people saying it’s cos they’ve kept lots back for resale cos of the registration f up, we can only hope!
Or I’m telling myself it’s about time they had a muddy year, we can just stay at home and be smug!

JulesC

VIP Member
No way, for Madonna I think it’s headline or nothing. She’s super expensive apparently so you’d want to put her as a headliner wouldn’t you 😂
I did think that she’s still releasing music so would only take the headliner slot but no denying she’s a legend so just a thought.

I can’t believe it’s Coldplay AGAIN.

JulesC

VIP Member
Or maybe we have finished talking about music 🤣

Anyway, I've still got Fatboy Slim to catch up on
Haven’t watched him myself yet, still can’t bring myself to watch guns n roses even just to see how bad it was 🤣🤣

TinyDancer2602

Disappointed in this line up too…we have Coldplay tickets for September 2024…Dua Lipa is of zero interest to me and (perhaps controversially) I think Madonna is past her best 😬

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
I don’t know whether to try in the resale or just go to a different festival. They need to do a ballot system tbh but as long as they’re selling out, they don’t really care who got a ticket and who didn’t.
The problem with the resale is that as well as you having to endure that crap all over again it’s not till mid April so you can’t plan.
Different festival is probably a better plan but nothing gets close to watching the sun set from Pennards Hill!