Glamfairysworld #13 Another day, another pint of coffee on the stretched lawn.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has family there, I think it may even be his parents? I remember he went last year or the year before for two weeks and she was full on exhausted boss lady single handedly running the restaurant!!! This was obviously before Bossman rumbled her insta account 😂
The good old days when she would go to the restaurant every single Tuesday night to record some horrific ‘tribute act’ while eye bleeping herself in the camera, obviously bravely fighting that crippling anxiety she has 😂
Who can forget the lies about driving an hour each way to pick up her mother to babysit then driving her back an hour each way at 2am! Cos she absolutely DID NOT leave those kids alone all night every single week.
She’s a bleeping massive twit but she’s given us a hell of a lot of amusement along the way. 😂
Those definitely were the good old days, some great entertaining content for us here at Tattle! It was funny as her trying to be the big boss lady when all she did at best was deliver food. Boss lady extraordinare indeed! 😆😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good god above, that comment and her husband laughing is a real worry, I hope the police pick up on that comment.

As for the selfies I hope she’s ashamed of herself. Disgusting.

Reactions: 9
I’m just amazed that this holiday has lasted longer than 48 hours. Shouldnt the children be back at school now though?

"It's me, it's been crazy, life has been 100 miles an hour, yeh."
Same tit just a different day. 🥱🥱🥱🥱 duck off you utter boring nobody.

Reactions: 9
"contemplating to sod it all off and go shopping today"

So we're going to be treated to her greasy hands picking things up from Home Bargains / B&M / Aldi?

• Haha
"contemplating to sod it all off and go shopping today"

So we're going to be treated to her greasy hands picking things up from Home Bargains / B&M / Aldi?
And a whispery walk round Primark.
top content from Grim as always.

• Haha
That kids teeth are knackered due to the dummy he's always had. He's 6 in October, I wonder if she's weaned him off it yet? 🤔

Screenshot_2024-04-27-14-42-10-11_cc88bbd7aa29b3c5beea79d43ec62c64.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why does that weird Hinch fanatic send her kid presents? She does it quite a lot 🙄
I would say she belongs to the same club for freaky, unhinged, deluded, narcissistic and ugly instahuns.
It’s all for the gram. She’s another one of whom jumps on whatever the latest bandwagon is.
She likes to witch about her husband and his father and her kids school. As well as literally anybody she has had in redecorating her house.
These people literally have no content ideas it’s all recycled shite.
I will say that at home grim is very different looking to USA grim. I would say she actually looks like a relatively respectable Muslim lady who dresses nice when she’s with the in laws. Anyway back to chavvy grim now. I think she’s needs to keep posting now about how she went to America. Yawn.

Reactions: 4
Do we think that all the being busy/being nervous is another restaurant opening? She was like this the last time acting all worried when in reality all she does is pick up the new cocktail glasses and deliver them to said location.

Reactions: 3
Do we think that all the being busy/being nervous is another restaurant opening? She was like this the last time acting all worried when in reality all she does is pick up the new cocktail glasses and deliver them to said location.
Nothing on Makdads fb about new restaurants or anything.
Just watched the stories on a viewer site and you can tell in the last one when Bossman got back in the car because her whole demeanour changed from overly animated to quite subdued. What a head 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Umm since she’s always trying to act like a Gen Z and not her Millennial self, can somebody please tell her Gen Z all got together a voted boomerangs out! They’re just awful. Always have been, always will be.

Reactions: 2