Glamfairysworld #13 Another day, another pint of coffee on the stretched lawn.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile, vile scummy twats! So it seems her and her family only have compassion when it’s Palestines being brutally murdered? bleeping scum. Made my blood boil that!

Reactions: 16
That’s disgusting! Looks like he said ‘it’s where the twin towers used to be before my cousin….’

I think Grim controls her husbands Facebook account too so did she do the laughing react?!

Reactions: 11
I wonder what their customers would think of this? It's truly despicable - I'd love to bring it to the attention of the restaurant's customers.

Reactions: 14
I found his profile but it won't let me post the link but I found it thru makdads fb account if you scroll down to 25th Oct of a new restaurant called coriander he is in the likes section.
I couldn’t find him but will have another look as see there’s another name in brackets. If I do I’ll report the comments. She’s the first to shout out about discrimination/racism but it’s ok for them to post stuff like this. Appalling people

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but this is appalling! Has she no respect. The body language. The legs. The smile. Vile human. This is really upsetting.

View attachment 2863745
I have just come back from NY and saw no one taking selfies here. She has zero respect.

I doubt she visited the memorial museum either as you had to pay to get in, otherwise if she knew the facts she wouldn't do half the things she does at sites like this.
Vile creature she is.

The memorial museum was heartbreaking.
My husband got talking to a guide and was told about what was behind this feature.
It represents all the lives lost, all different shades of blue, no blue the same as they were all individuals.

Behind the wall are remnants of all the body parts found that they have not yet identified, they were waiting on more DNA advancements, and are still working their way through it all.

IMG_20240411_103637.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have just come back from NY and saw no one taking selfies here. She has zero respect.

I doubt she visited the memorial museum either as you had to pay to get in, otherwise if she knew the facts she wouldn't do half the things she does at sites like this.
Vile creature she is.

The memorial museum was heartbreaking.
My husband got talking to a guide and was told about what was behind this feature.
It represents all the lives lost, all different shades of blue, no blue the same as they were all individuals.

Behind the wall are remnants of all the body parts found that they have not yet identified, they were waiting on more DNA advancements, and are still working their way through it all.

View attachment 2875547
Horrific. But not unexpected behaviour from that pair of brain dead bellends. She’s the first screaming blue murder if someone posted a selfie at a memorial she felt strongly about. But they obviously don’t give two shites about Jews and Americans et al. witch 🤬

Reactions: 9
Horrific. But not unexpected behaviour from that pair of brain dead bellends. She’s the first screaming blue murder if someone posted a selfie at a memorial she felt strongly about. But they obviously don’t give two shites about Jews and Americans et al. witch 🤬
I have been wondering why she has decided to visit America considering she is boycotting anything that supports Israel but as you say they are brain dead bellends. Oh I wish how their customers could see what she is really like 🤔

Reactions: 12
I have been wondering why she has decided to visit America considering she is boycotting anything that supports Israel but as you say they are brain dead bellends. Oh I wish how their customers could see what she is really like 🤔
He has family there, I think it may even be his parents? I remember he went last year or the year before for two weeks and she was full on exhausted boss lady single handedly running the restaurant!!! This was obviously before Bossman rumbled her insta account 😂
The good old days when she would go to the restaurant every single Tuesday night to record some horrific ‘tribute act’ while eye bleeping herself in the camera, obviously bravely fighting that crippling anxiety she has 😂
Who can forget the lies about driving an hour each way to pick up her mother to babysit then driving her back an hour each way at 2am! Cos she absolutely DID NOT leave those kids alone all night every single week.
She’s a bleeping massive twit but she’s given us a hell of a lot of amusement along the way. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13