Glamfairysworld #13 Another day, another pint of coffee on the stretched lawn.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her hair is back to it’s usual lank and greasy state after having it done the other day 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Sairas life you was 18.5k im sorry but Stacey’s shoutout wouldn’t have jumped you to 20.5k stop buying followers on superviral I called you out before I’ll call you out again !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Same old tit coming out of her gob, "with Bossman running some errands, tying up a few loose ends". But never aludes to what she's actually doing. Change the bleeping record Afsana, we've heard the same crap 10,00000000 times over. 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 11
Same old tit coming out of her gob, "with Bossman running some errands, tying up a few loose ends". But never aludes to what she's actually doing. Change the bleeping record Afsana, we've heard the same crap 10,00000000 times over. 🥴🥴🥴
Remember the boss lady heyday? The busy, busy life, working at the restaurant, buying planners as her busy life was so hectic, filming the tribute acts every week, doing the staff wages etc etc. all stopped as soon as the tit hit the fan and Bossman started following her insta. Now it’s always just ‘errands’ and most of the time it’s with him. She’s a sad, sad middle aged loser. With a Walter Mitty life.
---
I see her hair is back to it’s usual lank and greasy state after having it done the other day 🤢
Ooo I’m blocked 😡
What did it look like? Did she just get a load hacked off like last time? Then it just got scraped back in a greasy ponytail just afterwards. She’s a minger

Reactions: 12
Oooh they're off to NYC. With the children.
Reckon it'll be a usual 24 hour trip!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---

Ooo I’m blocked 😡
What did it look like? Did she just get a load hacked off like last time? Then it just got scraped back in a greasy ponytail just afterwards. She’s a minger
What did you do to get blocked?!

It looked ok, bit of a restyle and some highlights although hard to tell if that was the filter or her actual hair!

Reactions: 3
“We did a thing”
“Bossman did good”
Blah, blah, blah
Why didn’t she just give up when her husband found her account. She got herself management but doesn’t seem to get offered any ads. Other than constantly re-sharing videos of Palestine what does she do? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 11
What did you do to get blocked?!

It looked ok, bit of a restyle and some highlights although hard to tell if that was the filter or her actual hair!
I commented on a post that was featuring her as a guest, maybe the 1001 carpet thing? She was down as a guest to talk about mental health and a lot of us messaged them and the dropped her. I commented on the post saying I was disappointed they had chosen someone as vile as her, and she blocked me 😂
I do watch on the anonymous viewers every now and then but she’s even more boring now than she used to be. It just to be entertaining when she was in her ‘boss lady’ era 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't find bossman on fb, has he deleted it? And I can't remember the other actual boss man's name to look him up, cause they have to be away with him and his family. Couldn't possibly go anywhere with just their own family 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can't find bossman on fb, has he deleted it? And I can't remember the other actual boss man's name to look him up, cause they have to be away with him and his family. Couldn't possibly go anywhere with just their own family 🤦‍♀️
Bossman is still on FB although it’s very clear that it’s Grim running his account. There is a picture of them all on his page at the airport. I just had a look and nothing has been posted on the actual boss man’s page since March 6th.

Bossman is still on FB although it’s very clear that it’s Grim running his account. There is a picture of them all on his page at the airport. I just had a look and nothing has been posted on the actual boss man’s page since March 6th.
I've remembered actual bossmans name and have found his fb. But can't find grims bossman. Is his name the same as it used to be on fb or has he changed it? 🤔

I would pay actual money for her to bring back her BossLady era. She used to make me laugh SO much.
always running errands, running “her” restaurants, pretending to pay wages buying countless notebooks and pens to write down her oh so busy schedule. It was brilliant.
---
Do you think she did a quick waft through Duty Free, photographing the perfumes so she can pretend that Bossman has bought them all for her.
haven’t seen the “Cartier” bracelet for a while have we?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just had a Quick Look at Bossmans fb and suddenly remembered his family live in NY! Remember when he went away for two weeks and she was in full on exhausted boss lady mode but wouldn’t say why on insta, but we all knew he was away. Didn’t he come home with a collection of tit handbags from the outlets and a ‘diamond’ tennis bracelet from Macy’s that she claimed was too expensive to wear! The boy did good that trip 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but this is appalling! Has she no respect. The body language. The legs. The smile. Vile human. This is really upsetting.

IMG_5433.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
And then taking a selfie there 😡 sorry excuse of a person to pose for photos and selfies at the 9/11 memorial or any memorial for that matter. But then again remember last year when her and bossman went to auschwitz and she did the same there. If it was anything to do with Muslims though there would be uproar if she saw someone else do it. But white Americans or Jews don't matter the same 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Absolutely disgusting to pose at the world trade centre like that. But hardly surprisng. They seem to have a habit of posing at sites where people lost their lives.