Glamfairysworld #13 Another day, another pint of coffee on the stretched lawn.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh a thread title! The simple halcyon days of stretched coffee cups and long lawns seem so long ago since our new, freedom fighter, Afsana has emerged. I’m so glad we have her balanced, unbiased retelling of the terrible things happening to rely on, I don’t know what I’d do without her telling me what to think.
Todays - or maybe it was yesterdays, I lose count, highlight for me was her trotting past Croydon Starbucks on the way to Primark and proclaiming how empty it was in comparison to the “packed” (5 people) Cafe Nero opposite, this being CLEAR evidence that the boycott that she has called for is definitely working, and not just that Starbucks door was closed & therefore we could t see how many people were inside. She is SUCH a bleeping moron.
I wonder what her best bubz 4eva Hinch thinks of this ranting, frothing Grim? Hinch who is famously thick and probably has never heard of Palestine, Hinch who famously never comments on world matters or politics, or even a worldwide pandemic. What does she think of it all?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Amazon was on that list she wants everyone to boycott. Does this mean she’s going to unfollow her best mate Hinch then? 🤔

Nahhh has she really put isa in a Palestine shirt ?? What if he has Jewish kids at school Jessie your the scum mother of the earth

Reactions: 7
Nahhh has she really put isa in a Palestine shirt ?? What if he has Jewish kids at school Jessie your the scum mother of the earth
I promise I don’t mean this in a rude way to you, but what does it matter if there are Jewish kids at school? The word Palestine in itself does not cause offence.
The t-shirt however is in poor taste I think….a pic of a dinosaur, which are all extinct alongside it seeming to be to do with Palestine just looks like what the Israeli government wants….an extinction of Palestinian people. If anything, Palestinian people should be offended

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I promise I don’t mean this in a rude way to you, but what does it matter if there are Jewish kids at school? The word Palestine in itself does not cause offence.
The t-shirt however is in poor taste I think….a pic of a dinosaur, which are all extinct alongside it seeming to be to do with Palestine just looks like what the Israeli government wants….an extinction of Palestinian people. If anything, Palestinian people should be offended
I should of been more clear and totally thank you I just feel isa is so young and she’s brainwashing etc and you know what bullies can be like

Reactions: 5
SS advertising L’Oréal today and Hinch advertising Garnier too. Will she destroy her Hinch shrine now that her cult leader is a supporter of L’Oréal who apparently ‘fund the killing of babies’.
what about best bubs forever SS? Is she going to have the balls to put her money where her mouth is and unfollow them both? Of course not, because all this frothing at the mouth about Palestine and genocide is just her pathetic attempt to garner some attention and content.
yes, it’s awful what’s happening but how deluded do you have to be to imagine that a middle aged scummy no mark housewife on Instagram is going to change the world? bleeping cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
SS advertising L’Oréal today and Hinch advertising Garnier too. Will she destroy her Hinch shrine now that her cult leader is a supporter of L’Oréal who apparently ‘fund the killing of babies’.
what about best bubs forever SS? Is she going to have the balls to put her money where her mouth is and unfollow them both? Of course not, because all this frothing at the mouth about Palestine and genocide is just her pathetic attempt to garner some attention and content.
yes, it’s awful what’s happening but how deluded do you have to be to imagine that a middle aged scummy no mark housewife on Instagram is going to change the world? bleeping cretin.
She isnt called Scumsana for nothing ma luvlee

• Haha
I bet she doesn't boycott them. She thinks buying Turkish products are fine as they've never invaded anywhere or broken any international laws.
She needs to put her brain into action before engaging her mouth

If she meant what she preaches she will be boycotting her besties who are promoting all these brands. That will never happen. So Grim you’re pathetic if you can’t practice what you preach with gusto.

Reactions: 12
It won’t be long before she’s showing half those companies products again when she does her makeup and shows her overflowing, filthy makeup boxes and bags. And there’s no way she’d say anything against Hinch whatever Hinch does

Reactions: 13
I’ve had to stop watching.
While I get that what’s happening is horrendous, I don’t do instagram to have politics stuffed down my throat repeatedly.

Reactions: 12
I’ve had to stop watching.
While I get that what’s happening is horrendous, I don’t do instagram to have politics stuffed down my throat repeatedly.
With my business I was advised to be careful when it came to politics and sport. Yes it’s fine to share something when your team/party win but never criticise a rival as it could affect any future business. I just don’t go there and stay quiet. Some of these so called influencers should do the same

Whilst it’s truly dreadful what’s happening, does she not realise that some people use Instagram as an escape and just want to switch off from ‘real life’ for a little while. Her stating Genocide day 42 etc can be triggering for some people. And now she’s jumped onto Dublin as well. She’s a two-bit so called influencer from Croydon known for traipsing round Primark yet all of a sudden she a current affairs expert. She’ll do anything for likes and shares 😡

Reactions: 15
Stopped following her when she started sharing stuff, (do keep abreast on here obviously,) that we can all read if we want to on news outlets.
She is a disgrace and is doing herself no favours. Who does she think she is for ffs?
Situation is tragic enough without her mucky face trying to cash in on it. I really do despise her.

Reactions: 5
Now she's standing with dublin 🤦‍♀️ this is a bit awkward grim but do you do not realise all those riots were about getting rid of emigrants from dublin? The Irish are fed up of the government's policies of letting anyone in with no background checks. So many small towns and villages have had bus loads of foreign men arrive. Aisling Murphy was murdered by one, now a wee 5 year old and her teacher fighting for their lives cause another one tried to kill them. Before anyone comes at me, I'm not anti emigrant, but I do think anyone entering needs criminal background checks not a wide open door.
Just for a giggle, I saw this posted yesterday

Attachments

Now she's standing with dublin 🤦‍♀️ this is a bit awkward grim but do you do not realise all those riots were about getting rid of emigrants from dublin? The Irish are fed up of the government's policies of letting anyone in with no background checks. So many small towns and villages have had bus loads of foreign men arrive. Aisling Murphy was murdered by one, now a wee 5 year old and her teacher fighting for their lives cause another one tried to kill them. Before anyone comes at me, I'm not anti emigrant, but I do think anyone entering needs criminal background checks not a wide open door.
Just for a giggle, I saw this posted yesterday
The immigrants have to go somewhere whilst the checks are being done, that is what happens when they come here to the UK and Ireland. They aren't handed a ton of money and a passport. They are processed and the processing takes time.
It was actually am immigrant who stopped the attack on the children in Dublin, a Brazilian gentleman.
The Irish that are on the rampage would do well to remember that the Irish are dotted all over the world and are probably one of the biggest groups of immigrants in history. There are so many who love to have a riot, love to cause maximum damage and will sign up to any cause to facilitate it.

Reactions: 3
Your followers are fed up of you Afsana. Take the hint and delete your account and go get some help. Like seriously. You have become deeply obsessed and full of brainwashed conspiracy theories. It's not healthy at all.
And there's no way 26k people are following you. Bots yes. Genuine people no.

Screenshot_20231125_142528_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 6