Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done just pretty sure it’s about grim tbh
---
done x
Is that not in response to the comments she had on her cookie reel regarding Palestine? She did a story and screenshotted the comments.

However, I think Saira and Grim fell out a long time ago.

Reactions: 4
Is that not in response to the comments she had on her cookie reel regarding Palestine? She did a story and screenshotted the comments.

However, I think Saira and Grim fell out a long time ago.
Oh yes, Saira got rid of the grim a long time ago

Reactions: 5
We all thought they’d fallen out around the time of Grims “two Jessie’s in one day” post about Jessie j miscarriage while hinting she’d had one too (then posted the story about a pair of boots in Primark directly after). Then it came out Saira had just lost a pregnancy so things seemed to cool off between them round about then.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh god she’s off her rockers this morning give it a rest Jessie
bleeping hell, who put 50p in her this morning. Shadow banned my arse. That halfwit Mario has been going on about being shadow banned on ‘this app’ recently. They use it as an excuse for tit engagement. I wouldn’t blame anyone from unfollowing Grim recently, her content is shitter than usual. Who really wants to watch a load of regurgitated content that isn’t fact checked, is shared by Grim as the truth, just because she believes it. She’s lost her mind. Everyone should report her account and hopefully they will ban her.

Reactions: 13
The CIN thing was a desperate need for attention. What a bleeping weirdo.
Using the deaths of the Palestinian people as content for her tit show of an insta page is disgraceful 😡

Reactions: 8
I’ve reported her account. I’m sorry. How is she using sad, traumatic videos as her content? Makes a reel out of a protest which makes me think did she just go for the content? Disgusting. She thinks she’s shadow banned 🤣 She thinks she’s that important? and her videos she keeps reposting are making her gain more follows that she jumps from 26.2 to 26.8 in a few days? Mate, you are buying the followers and when they see what your account is about, they unfollow. 26k followers and only gets a couple of hundred likes on her posts. I’ve reported her account and I’m glad.

Reactions: 10
She goes from posting about the conflict to posting her sweet treats.

Mad.

403487484_251230824627817_1430677750995568882_n.jpg

403972991_1512630592854525_2255779740754334722_n.jpg
402828967_253952924339582_1395837865507603091_n.jpg

Reactions: 6
She's gone way beyond obsessed now and it's not healthy at all. She needs some sort of help and intervention.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.