Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s talking about when she went to Auschwitz and asking if her glammies want to see the pics.
bleeping hell I have no words again
Ooo I remember the rage I felt seeing that bleeping selfie on Bossmans fb 🤬
bleeping twit eyefucking herself at the site of some of the worlds worst atrocities was and still is beyond belief.
Note the pic she posted on her stories doesn’t show her looking quite as smug. But who the duck takes selfies there? It’s a place of silent reflection to most visitors. The ones who visit to pay tribute to the victims who suffered beyond belief.
Why is she bringing this up now? twit 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Somebody reminded me on another thread about this awful woman as I’d not read on here for a while then read her 6 year old still has a dummy wtf 😳. I thought she was bonkers months ago but she seems much, much worse. What’s with the joining the marches? The Auschwitz selfies are appalling. When we went to see the 9/11 memorial we were gobsmacked people were taking selfies all happy and smiling and I just don’t get why anybody would do this sort of thing either. Has she stopped doing her boss takeaway delivery job and has nothing in her life?

Reactions: 16
Somebody reminded me on another thread about this awful woman as I’d not read on here for a while then read her 6 year old still has a dummy wtf 😳. I thought she was bonkers months ago but she seems much, much worse. What’s with the joining the marches? The Auschwitz selfies are appalling. When we went to see the 9/11 memorial we were gobsmacked people were taking selfies all happy and smiling and I just don’t get why anybody would do this sort of thing either. Has she stopped doing her boss takeaway delivery job and has nothing in her life?
Never mentions the restaurants or being a boss babe and never goes to ‘work’ ever since Bossman found her insta and she had her meltdown!
Remember she was always very busy doing very important boss babe jobs like buying planners and walking round primark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never mentions the restaurants or being a boss babe and never goes to ‘work’ ever since Bossman found her insta and she had her meltdown!
Remember she was always very busy doing very important boss babe jobs like buying planners and walking round primark 😂
I reckon he told her to wind her neck in as they were both quite obviously leaving the older kid in charge of the other 2 whilst being she was out delivering.
Naughty naughty Afansa

I dont like Braverman anymore than the next person, but Afsana, give it a rest with the politics and all of the over the top smiling activist tit. no one wants to see your tombstone nashers on the regs.
Also, attacking Braverman's looks is pretty low - especially given her supposed stance on mental health issues and online bullying. It's a playground insult, shows her maturity.

Reactions: 17
Also, attacking Braverman's looks is pretty low - especially given her supposed stance on mental health issues and online bullying. It's a playground insult, shows her maturity.
All the while changing her own looks with those shite filters.

Reactions: 10
So Jessie are you still going to lick kier stamers ass considering he’s just said if any of his team vote for a ceasefire he’s gonna fire them are you gonna out him on your stories ?

So Jessie are you still going to lick kier stamers ass considering he’s just said if any of his team vote for a ceasefire he’s gonna fire them are you gonna out him on your stories ?
She really should just stick to delivering curries she has no clue about politics, and making herself look an even bigger roaster.

Reactions: 15
Ideas for new thread Jessie the liar Jessie the fake hinch fairy Jessie the one who pays to see everyone and takes selfies at graves #whatagoose

Reactions: 5
Why ask if her bots followers want to see fooking selfies at the location of a mass killing site which were taken months ago.

Have a little decency, please. Is she trying to appear impartial?

and what's with the bombardment every day of all the videos/stories/posts about the conflict?

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: 7
It's like she's aroused with the excitement of reposting stories and maybe getting noticed.

Reactions: 11
‘Well done everyone’?! Like they all went to protest because she told them to. Delulu!

Reactions: 8
How do we report her account? Why is she using Palestine as her content? It’s like she is getting some sort of kick out of it all. She never posts anything and now, she thinks she’s on some private mission to keep reposting other peoples posts every 5 minutes! Pipe down Grim! What’s happening in Gaza is heartbreaking but you are not going to get support ramming it down peoples throats! She’s doing my head in.
And what kind of a person is she to smile and talk about how good the March was? We didn’t need a review. It’s good you went. Leave it at that. The muppet was standing next to a man on he reel. Camera in his face. He was not her husband. Clearly she just went for the content. Have some shame woman! When people do an act of charity. You do it in secret. You don’t boast about it or create reels about it.
Sorry. I’m fed up of her.
She’s supposedly upset about Palestine but has to time to do filters and transitions for her stories.
Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How do we report her account? Why is she using Palestine as her content? It’s like she is getting some sort of kick out of it all. She never posts anything and now, she thinks she’s on some private mission to keep reposting other peoples posts every 5 minutes! Pipe down Grim! What’s happening in Gaza is heartbreaking but you are not going to get support ramming it down peoples throats! She’s doing my head in.
And what kind of a person is she to smile and talk about how good the March was? We didn’t need a review. It’s good you went. Leave it at that. The muppet was standing next to a man on he reel. Camera in his face. He was not her husband. Clearly she just went for the content. Have some shame woman! When people do an act of charity. You do it in secret. You don’t boast about it or create reels about it.
Sorry. I’m fed up of her.
She’s supposedly upset about Palestine but has to time to do filters and transitions for her stories.
Grow up!
It's all she has. She's making it her personality. She's hoping to gain followers on the back of the devastation of thousands.

Reactions: 3
I have a strange feeling her and sairas_life have had a fall out from sairas posts seems to be a direct dig at Jessie

Reactions: 2
She really needs to get off Instagram now. She's just using it for clout, entertainment and attention. She's an absolute bleeping nutter making this then asking her sheep to share and tag her. Which they then have.
Her account is just brainwashing at this point.

Screenshot_20231117_153412_InsMate.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.