Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up, didn't she claim that the thought of traveling on public transport alone gives her anxiety? But her husband went with her, which couldn't possibly have been a last minute decision to "support her" because they would have had to arrange childcare.

And that train ride home story, ugh. I'm not surprised - but I am appauled.

Reactions: 11
The ride home on the train story she just posted 💀😂
I'm suffering real second hand embarrassment just even seeing that pathetic sat-on-the-train-in-deep-thought post. With a full on filter to boot. She's an absolute headcase who should stick to her crappy Primark shopping. I mean, that's always mind numbing tit when she posts that but at least it's better than this fake performance she's acting out just recently.
Afsana, Mother Theresa you ain't. So pack it in. You are making yourself look a bigger twit than usual.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm suffering real second hand embarrassment just even seeing that pathetic sat-on-the-train-in-deep-thought post. With a full on filter to boot. She's an absolute headcase who should stick to her crappy Primark shopping. I mean, that's always mind numbing tit when she posts that but at least it's better than this fake performance she's acting out just recently.
Afsana, Mother Theresa you ain't. So pack it in. You are making yourself look a bigger twit than usual.
All of this!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
150 Pro Palestine protestors arrested grim, many more wanted for racist, anti semitic posters. Other wanted for dressing as terrorists and carrying swastikas. You yourself chanting anti semitic "from the river to the sea" are also guilty. But sure share more unverified videos saying only the other side broke the law yesterday. She's just embarrassing herself more and more every day

Reactions: 7
The fact that she managed to haul her greasy arse to the march is going to be her entire identity now isn’t it? She’ll be banging on about it for weeks. She really does strike me as someone who’s too thick to understand what’s actually going on, she reminds me of the idiots who emerged during the pandemic, blindly reposting their “evidence” that the virus either didn’t exist or was harmless, peddling their dangerous anti-vax nonsense. She doesn’t bother to fact check, just blindly reposts any antisemitic tit she comes across

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What in the name of duck is this that she's posted????? Can't even understand what she's even saying. Absolute bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That train story. The slow blink and lick of the lips. I’m quite surprised she didn’t squeeze a tear out for full dramatic effect!

Reactions: 9
I used to watch her stories just because she's so tragic, but actually her using this whole conflict for content is making me feel uneasy. On stories last night smiling and talking about how good the protest was. Ummm what?

Reactions: 16
I used to watch her stories just because she's so tragic, but actually her using this whole conflict for content is making me feel uneasy. On stories last night smiling and talking about how good the protest was. Ummm what?
I was thinking the same. You’d have thought she had had a day out at Alton Towers or similar by the way she is acting and how she is talking.

Reactions: 14
I dont like Braverman anymore than the next person, but Afsana, give it a rest with the politics and all of the over the top smiling activist tit. no one wants to see your tombstone nashers on the regs.

The vast majority don't like all these corrupt politicians. But what an absolute nasty witch you are Afsana. Get off your boasting high horse and give yourself a good slap. Your account is a disgrace but most of all, you are a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow she’s talking about when she went to Auschwitz and asking if her glammies want to see the pics.
bleeping hell I have no words again

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Wow she’s talking about when she went to Auschwitz and asking if her glammies want to see the pics.
bleeping hell I have no words again
Taking selfies and smiling at Auschwitz shows what sort of bleep this person is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.