Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@honeypot20 well done you, this is top sleuthing! I cannot believe it's this fake! I mean, I knew the bracelet couldn't be real, but this is something else!!! I am absolutely DYING for her!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg that is embarrassingly hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 she is even more batshit crazy than I ever imagined 😱😂

The video that officially hinched has shared of Grim about to meet Hinch - she’s practically convulsing🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohhhhhhh noooo!!!!
That’s embarrassing 😁😁

why do none of her Instagram “friends” read tattle and see what a loser liar she is???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I AM bleeping DYING ABOUT THAT PICTURE!!!! What a twit 🤣
What a sad, pathetic excuse of a human. I can’t stop laughing. Making out he spent £6k on a bangle when they’ve got a bleeping plug in radiator to heat their entire living room! Her whole house is just a crappy, half finished mess. I’m dying to see the kitchen eventually. It’ll be an exact replica of one of Hinchs.
I’m still laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My mind is blown. It’s incredibly sad to have a life so meaningless and unfulfilled that you steal a pic from the net to pretend your husband bought you some extravagant gift. My old man came home with a bar of whole nut for me today. Do I love him less because it wasn’t something expensive? Of course not. I actually feel pity for her as well as SOOOOOOO much embarrassment! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My mind is blown. It’s incredibly sad to have a life so meaningless and unfulfilled that you steal a pic from the net to pretend your husband bought you some extravagant gift. My old man came home with a bar of whole nut for me today. Do I love him less because it wasn’t something expensive? Of course not. I actually feel pity for her as well as SOOOOOOO much embarrassment! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's a massive embarrassment. I bet her followers lapped up the lies though. What a silly cow.

Reactions: 13
There’s me spending all my bleeping time on Valentine’s night searching the net for how to spot a fake Cartier love bracelet thinking hers definitely had to be fake but bloody hell didn’t expect her to have actually stolen a photo from Google 😂 I can’t deal.

• Haha
The thing is she must have scoured all the photos of a Cartier bangle till she found one on an Asian arm! That’s the best part about it. I’m deceased at how much of an embarrassment she is! 😱🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She really is TRAGIC, wow, all these lies to keep up with some insta-twats. Who can be bothered? Love YOUR life Jessie, be grateful and happy for what you have and don't pretend to be something you are not, you'd be a lot more happy and content.
That video that the creepy bloke who always pouts shared is embarrassing "two queens together" 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh. My. God!!! I am genuinely speechless! She’s getting worse. Much much worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely dying for her at the reveal of the stock image bracelet. What a sad little existence.

We all knew she was a massive bullshitter, but to have it laid out like that….. well I’m cringing!

• Haha
Jesus wept there is absolutely nothing authentic about this woman. Who is she trying to impress? Didn’t think she could top the zoomed in hand holding picture, yet here she is finding a Google image and unloading it to try to convince a load of strangers that her husband has gifted her a really expensive bracelet. It’s genuinely concerning that a mother of 3 and self proclaimed boss lady would go to such lengths to “impress” strangers. Does she really think anyone believes her? There’s a reason you were stuck at the end of the table at the hun lunch love.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.