Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else dying to know what she has wrote in a letter to Hinch?! She's making me cringe my insides out 🤮 honestly getting on like a pre teen girl.
What must boss man think about how she's getting on? So embarrassing
Sad fucker! God she's so far up Hinch's arse her nose looks like a chocolate fondue.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Let me know when you’ve read my letter’ is the same as saying ‘dear slim, I wrote you but you still ain’t called…’ 🤪😂

Also I’ve noticed Mrs Hinch leaving the comment ‘you’re beautiful inside and out’ on most of the book signing pictures she’s tagged in. Copy and paste job in the car on the way home 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Apparently bossman was at Stansted airport yesterday 🤔
Since when was she getting her teeth done, where does all the money come from 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s in bed all sad because her tooth hurts. Nothing to do with the huge comedown she’s due after “meeting” Hinch and all the other idiots? Life has returned to normal, it’s half term so she’s having to look after her kids and she’s just not up to it. So she’s taken to her bed to sulk for a while.
I hope feral Isa finds the Hinch book and scribbles all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is this "love you the world" thing about? is that a Hinch-ism as well? it doesn't even make sense 🙄

Reactions: 11
“Bub” and “kidda” too. These are people you’ve literally had to pay and queue to meet, have a word with yourself woman.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She is truly one of the most tragic people on Insta. Her whole life is a sham.

Reactions: 15
She actually thinks Hinch is her bestest bubs doesn't she ?!! That latest grid post is so tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The latest story is even more tragic. I actually can't get over how sad these huns are. I'm so embaresed for her
Bloody galentine's day 🤣 and dedicating it to someone who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire 🤣 my god, she needs an intervention 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.