Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand turning up if you have children and are a fan but to not even take them. Weird.

Reactions: 8
I don't think I've ever watched any of the officially hinched guys stories before but I've just seen this... It seems Jessie isn't really as big a part of the cleanfluencer gang as she'd like to think.
Wow, and he’s supposed to be good pals with grim as well. All those accounts and she doesn’t even get a mention 😂😂😂

I wonder why we just got a WOW post and no photo with Hinch? Do you think maybe photos were banned??

Reactions: 3
Wow, and he’s supposed to be good pals with grim as well. All those accounts and she doesn’t even get a mention 😂😂😂

I wonder why we just got a WOW post and no photo with Hinch? Do you think maybe photos were banned??
She will do a grid post later of her and her best bubs Sophie

Reactions: 3
Did you see her in the story she shared from cleaningwithlucy 😂 she went to high five the person next to her about being first in the queue and no one high fived her back haha she looked so stupid 😂😂😂
The good and great blocked are counting on some screen shots please 😁
---

Just watched the videos….. what the duck? Screaming and whooping at the hinch husband who is laughing all the way to the bank….. nah mate, wrong on so many levels. They’re all demented 😧. The fact that some of these people are parents blows my mind 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lmao she's been an embarrassment today the little woman
Soooooooo full of anxiety. Is she shite

Reactions: 8
"My girl"

"love you the world my bub".

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Absolutely cringe.
Give over Afsana, you are acting as though you are best mates. Hinch wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Stop arse licking, it's embarrassing.

Screenshot_20230211_194119_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20230211_193942_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"My girl"

"love you the world my bub".

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Absolutely cringe.
Give over Afsana, you are acting as though you are best mates. Hinch wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Stop arse licking, it's embarrassing.

View attachment 1952680View attachment 1952681
Hinch looks scared in that second photo 😂😂 I would look like that too with all those obsessed weirdos by me 😜 Jessie will be photoshopping a the others out so it's just her and Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have never seen someone with social anxiety speak and behave so confidently in my life!
That whole thing was an absolute cringe fest!

Reactions: 12
The face of the person her ballon was in the way of 😂 why does she need a ballon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to invest in a better phone, those pictures of today on her grid are atrocious quality. Unless it was the person who took the picture's phone. 🤔 Whichever, they look like they've been taken on an old Nokia brick.

Reactions: 6
LOL!!! Her bleeping post
What a sad, desperate loser. She's not your best friend, she doesn't give a tit about you or ANYONE there. She had to pay to finally meet her bestie bubs 🤣 says alot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.