Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... It's loads better. But nice shot of the complete registration of the range and why so many console tables and then also the amount of things on the console tables. Nothing on the unit on the living room but all that stuff there. Why not spread it out it's all grey and white anyway.

Reactions: 10
So... It's loads better. But nice shot of the complete registration of the range and why so many console tables and then also the amount of things on the console tables. Nothing on the unit on the living room but all that stuff there. Why not spread it out it's all grey and white anyway.
It just looks so much like Hinch’s old house. White fake flowers, random vases, those bloody lantern things. All a Hun clone. Even Hinch’s house isn’t like that now. Although Grim has stolen the panelling idea from Hinch’s current house. And yes, there’s loads of “stuff” but no storage. She’ll have those fake designer coats and trainers of hers stuffed under every bed and in every wardrobe.

Reactions: 9
Notice the dirty yellowed door in the hallway
I noticed that - if you're doing the hallway surely you'd replace both doors not just 1! (I mean, even if for some reason they couldn't replace it, surely you'd give it a lick of paint!)

Reactions: 9
I noticed that - if you're doing the hallway surely you'd replace both doors not just 1! (I mean, even if for some reason they couldn't replace it, surely you'd give it a lick of paint!)
They do everything half arsed. The “master” bedroom still has manky skirting boards and windowsills, the finish on all the rooms they’ve done is dreadful. They clearly employ the very cheapest workers.

Again no rads.

Looks nice though.

Reactions: 2
There were radiators before. I reckon the central heating was fucked so rather than paying to have it renewed they’re just relying on portable heaters. They do everything on the cheap

All that money spunked and yet they haven't got central heating in the room? Honestly don't get her. That just looks bleeping stupid and out of place.

Screenshot_2023-02-01-16-23-58-44_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seems she has an excuse now to be a lazy cow because some hun has told her to do things that make her happy.

As you do...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it’s a whole year since that poor woman won the birthday advent thing and had to feign joy when she unwrapped a load of out of date makeup and SHEIN crap.
doesn’t time fly?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.