Glam_fairy_cleans #8 Isn’t glam, never cleans, greasy hair and fake McQueens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look and Saira and Lucy don’t follow each other. No idea if they used to but thought it was interesting considering Lucy’s rant earlier.
These insta rants at ‘you know who you are’ are absolutely cringeworthy. Do they not see or hear themselves and how vile and ridiculous they sound? It could all be done in private couldn’t it? This is why these ‘micro Huns’ will never make it properly big, yes Hinch has the odd rant, but hides behind a filter and never swears and stuff. These lot just show themselves up to be the horrible scrubbers they really are 🤮

Reactions: 12
These insta rants at ‘you know who you are’ are absolutely cringeworthy. Do they not see or hear themselves and how vile and ridiculous they sound? It could all be done in private couldn’t it? This is why these ‘micro Huns’ will never make it properly big, yes Hinch has the odd rant, but hides behind a filter and never swears and stuff. These lot just show themselves up to be the horrible scrubbers they really are 🤮
You can definitely tell that Lucy isn’t the kind of person to just sit back quietly and let it slide. She’d be the one storming across the playground effing and blinding in her ugg boots and unbrushed hair pointing and making a scene 😄

Yes Hinch keeps it professional as this is literally her job. Not quite the same as Jessie who thinks going round the shops is work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can definitely tell that Lucy isn’t the kind of person to just sit back quietly and let it slide. She’d be the one storming across the playground effing and blinding in her ugg boots and unbrushed hair pointing and making a scene 😄

Yes Hinch keeps it professional as this is literally her job. Not quite the same as Jessie who thinks going round the shops is work 🙄
Still no glamvent! If we go a couple of days without it I think we can safely assume the rant was directed towards Grim. Bet it had something to do with Saira coming back.

Reactions: 7
Lucy is definitely one of those type of huns that will check in to A&E and be like "inbox me hun" when asked why she's there. Don't post cryptically if you're not going to spill the tea. Do we think Grim gave her a hard time about the GlamVent? She's been exceptionally quiet too....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a look yesterday for Lucy’s rant but she must have deleted it. What was she saying?

I think, sadly, the GrimVent is over, it was entertaining while it lasted though.

🤣 And you just know Lucy’s f-Ugg boots look like this…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, 3 days of glamvent in one day, not exactly worth waiting for. Lucy has lost the will with the box of tit 😂
An aldi face toner
A body shop face spray
A maybelline brow tattoo
Tragic 😂
She's got to be in for some epic goods in the final days to make up the total grim claims it cost

Reactions: 15
What a heap of tit....I bought the face spray from the body shop in the calming coco at an outlet store 2 summers ago - was lovely for days on which I had to use the tube. She has just palmed her off with a load of old shite hasn't she?

I'm sorry, in the words of Grim Fan, "can we just"....

She's chilling in her middle boy's room? Go and chill in your own bedroom, you know the one you did up first?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Can clearly see she’s leaning against a grey headboard so that’s another grey bedroom 🥱

Eh?? You're lounging in your kids bed watching TV and eating sweets?? And that's your plan for the DAY? Babes, it's 5pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's got to be in for some epic goods in the final days to make up the total grim claims it cost
I don't know where she is getting the value from. And you definitely couldn't claim it when some of it has been sat in her house for years as evidenced by packaging changes, etc. I want to see her maths! The only way I'd imagine you could it near to her pretend value would be if she was using the cost of some 'real' products that she has aldi versions of (kind of like when Aldi do their price comparison ads where they use all their own products against buying branded at other supermarkets).

Is she in her kids room or is she in bed? Who bleeping knows. “Middle boys room” aka him and Mr. Isa 😵💫 be interesting to see the reveal and whether there is a double bed or bunk beds..

Is she in her kids room or is she in bed? Who bleeping knows. “Middle boys room” aka him and Mr. Isa 😵💫 be interesting to see the reveal and whether there is a double bed or bunk beds..
She’s shown Mr Isa in a double and that’s what was in there originally. She won’t have gotten them bunk beds, that’s too childlike! It’ll be another grey crushed velvet monstrosity like the other two.
It’s taken them months to do that room, if they’ve so much spare cash why not pay tradespeople to come in and get it all done and dusted in a couple of days? It’ll be tit whatever she’s done with it, and not child friendly at all!

She always talks about her children, like they're a massive inconvenience to her. She should never have had them, the lazy witch. She irritates me more than thrush.

• Haha
Hard day of graft for grim I see, signing for the beer delivery, such a boss lady! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was she on about with regard to her hair? It looked no different to how it usually looks anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What crap tribute act can we expect eye bleeping to tonight then? Oooo we love a Tuesday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.