Glam_fairy_cleans #8 Isn’t glam, never cleans, greasy hair and fake McQueens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she was in her dining room? If I was her I would 100% use the dining room as a fourth bedroom (either for herself and bossman or one of her sons) Not make two of them share a bed. I didn’t realise she had an extra room. Those poor boys.

Reactions: 14
That is the most ridiculous shitvent item so far. Go on Lucy, slap a bit on, let’s see how it looks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A sample sized YSL foundation? That’s never a full sized one is it? If Grim bought a shade to suit her it’s hardly gonna suit Lucy is it?? What a stupid thing to put in. Likely cos it’s ‘designer’ 🙈
I think Lucy’s reaction to throwing it off says it all 😂 I’m also 99% sure it’s one of the 5ml samples

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That was definitely a sample! How tight is that!! The last few items better be unbelievable if Grim has any hope of clawing this back!

Reactions: 11
That was definitely a sample! How tight is that!! The last few items better be unbelievable if Grim has any hope of clawing this back!
Only two more days, then Grim will be unbearable as it’s her birthday. It’s also her eldest sons birthday the same day, let’s see who’s she mentions most! Bet she does crap decorations and a tit cake for him too. She’ll probably have her own though 🤬

Reactions: 14
Her heated coat is available from that small business called Amazon for £38 in case anyone is interested. She was a bit aggressive when she talked about contacting the company over it 😳 wonder if she actually did.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her heated coat is available from that small business called Amazon for £38 in case anyone is interested. She was a bit aggressive when she talked about contacting the company over it 😳 wonder if she actually did.
She’s as bad as Mario for buying unnecessary fugly coats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she actually know how to clean? Or is she just a hinch wannabe? All the gear and no idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The kettle was in the restaurant right? Surely they have a coffee machine?

Reactions: 7
They were both at ‘work’ last night as they’re both on the videos from it. So the kids alone again 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They suit eachother.
Social services need to be investigating that home.
I cannot fathom either of them thinking its okay to just flounce off to the restaurant and leave their children night after night. She doesn't even need to be there. If I said I was going to follow my fella to work and leave the children unattended at home he'd rightly give me a slap and tell me to sort myself out.
Why does she need to be following him? Does she not trust him, its telling she says that he's going to see his girlfriend when he's going to work.
Social services definitely need to visit them

Reactions: 16
I cannot fathom either of them thinking its okay to just flounce off to the restaurant and leave their children night after night. She doesn't even need to be there. If I said I was going to follow my fella to work and leave the children unattended at home he'd rightly give me a slap and tell me to sort myself out.
Why does she need to be following him? Does she not trust him, its telling she says that he's going to see his girlfriend when he's going to work.
Social services definitely need to visit them
I don't blame him if he is shagging someone else in the storage cupboard. She does nothing but spends his money, sorry racks up his credit card and thinks of herself. She's vileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 12
I think she’s off to an ‘event’ today! I’ve just seen another account (who defo buys followers) sat on a train to london feeling all nervous and anxious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.