Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
She can’t help herself, trying to compare hunches renovation to hers is lols!!
She's not right in the head is she? 'Soph' isn't her mate and she certainly isn't renovating. She's got sheets of dust in her house, not dust sheets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

notatallahun

Hi there, this evidence was passed on to the 1001 brand manager and consequently we have made the decision to remove glam_fairy_cleans from Spring Fest Live.
Many thanks, from the 1001 team.

Grim has been cancelled !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

SpritneyBeers

Absolutely hate this ‘the boy did good’ 🤢 and stop acting like a self entitled brat. It’s your sons birthday! You should be celebrating that, as a grown woman it’s just another day!
petition for anyone who uses "the boy did good" to be immediately booted off social media and banned for life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

PennyPop

Chatty Member
So in one set of stories they're so rich she's got 2 designer handbags, a diamond bracelet and some Chanel perfume (allegedly) from the States, and in the next set she's buying cheap dupes of YSL and Lancome.
Pick a lane!!

BTW your lane is the Aldi one babes 😙

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
I have to say, I'm pleased to see someone get their comuppance at last! 👏 the comment she left on Instagram about someone "disappearing" and not being missed is one of the worst for me - and then carries on preaching about be kind knowing she even thought something as nasty as that, let alone wrote it for all the world to see!

Notatall

Are these people stupid? I am sick to the back teeth of seeing the comments
People are jealous hun
They have no lives
Pieces of shit
How are we any of the above...for calling out domestic abuse...swearing at your children as they sleep..telling someone to disappear forever they won't be missed. Plastering a man doing his job over the Internet in several occasions. Filming your next door neighbours in their own back garden insinuating they are up to stuff. Driving while in her phone..leaving her children home alone until the early hours.
Miss Holly Wood hinch saying they are pieces of shit. Is she for real. Does afsana not troll her in laws if talking bad about someone on the Internet trolling. I am fed up of being classed as a troll because of pointing out awful behaviour. Are the people that called out elle darby trolls 🤔 no they are not. There is a huge difference from being a troll to telling the truth!!!!!!!!!

• Heart

Marylou

VIP Member
Kudos to 1001 for acting swiftly when shown exactly how Jesse presents herself online. It's very rare to see a company being proactive when it comes to shady influencers so I'm both surprised and delighted with the outcome.

Her "anxiety" last night was most likely due to the fact that she was contacted by the company with their decision to drop her. The absolute audacity of her to then come on today with yet more fake anxiety. She's learned nothing yet judging by her performance this morning. She's still fake, attention seeking, dispassionate, cold hearted and a liar who's misleading her followers daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
I am confused -
1) Why is a carpet cleaning brand doing talks on mental health?
2) Have they even seen the state of that carpet in her living room?!?!
3) Why is this knob talking about mental health when all she does is go shopping for tat and neglect her children?

Jeez! The marketing team at 1001 need to give their heads a wobble 😂

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Lol her 1001 spot has been filled
Absolutely fantastic!
I’m over the moon that 1001 finally acted, because they didn’t the first time when they had her as a self care, mental health advocate and tattler blew the whistle on her. They didn’t ditch her then. But I applaud their swift action this time. I will be sending the same receipts to every single brand she ‘works with’ from here on in.
And if calling her out on her lies and bullshit makes me a troll then find me a bridge to live under bitches!

• Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I suppose “wah wah wah the trolls” is gonna get more sympathy than “I’ve been dropped by 1001 for telling someone on Instagram to take their own life”.

I did laugh at I clean and tidy all day, though 😂

See you on Monday for the same shit different day Afsana.

• Haha

Notatall

After looking at the evidence they have decided to remove her from the event.
They have had many messages and the meeting was held yesterday.
I would like to add that I'm happy for Instagram accounts to be partaking in such events but the way Afsana conducts herself being totally out of order to people who are unsuspecting...her husband her children the security guy in primark her neighbours the elderly man in sainsburys and many more. I hope this makes her realise that people will raise concern when they see this. She posts on an open platform and it's the right thing to do when you see it happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

pinkgin147

Fawning over someone’s children when you can’t be arsed with your own. What a sad little life.

• Sad
Reactions: 23