Glam_fairy_cleans #8 Isn’t glam, never cleans, greasy hair and fake McQueens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah great showing us her cooking something, but maybe an idea of ingredients would have helped?!

I think she’s somehow worse now than she was before. I think it’s cos she’s trying so hard to be who she isn’t. But it won’t last. The make up video was awful.
Everything looks like it was filmed on a potato!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a shame - I saw the start of the cooking video and thought here’s something I actually want to see and would be interested in. But she’s managed to duck it up.

Telling us the ingredients might be useful eh.

Come on Afsana, we’ve given you all the ideas but it requires some thought, preparation and effort on your part too.

Reactions: 13
love her new post about ol' melted face being "on the phone day and night" to "advise" her on her "page revamp" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
her account is consistently such good comedy value!

Oh my, I still can't get over how big his face is.

It's either super big or normal sized and she has a bairn sized face.

face.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
love her new post about ol' melted face being "on the phone day and night" to "advise" her on her "page revamp" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
her account is consistently such good comedy value!

How nauseating. Anxious before events? Do me a favour ffs. Such a crock of balls. This is not real life. It’s not even a very good fake one either let’s be honest. It’s more eye rolls from me 🙄🙄🙄 once again thank you “every birddddeeee”! I am off to heavily filter lots of photos with people that I don’t know from a bottle of shampoo while covering ALLLLL my designer labels incase they upset someone 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion (sung to the tune of She's Always A Woman To Me): She can change her account name, but she's always Grim Fanny to us! 😂

Reactions: 13
Oh my, I still can't get over how big his face is.

It's either super big or normal sized and she has a bairn sized face.

View attachment 1098209
Ave said it before oan this app but when I first clapped eyes on this weirdigan I thought he had a scary filter but naw its just how he looks cats hole face so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Went away to re-invent & came back with a new name, no changes there as she's still the same. Horrid.

Reactions: 10
Why does his mouth look like a bumhole
A cats bumhole. It’s so small compared to the rest of his head.

See Grim is rocking another bargain basement jumper in the shade ‘baby poop’ in the scent ‘polyester’. Why are all her clothes full and drab colours?? She’s used that slimming filter again tonight cos we all saw her real size on Makdads video! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand what she’s trying to achieve here on her page?
Contents absolute shambles, her life isn’t interesting in any way to worth documenting, she has seemingly no skill or talent. What the duck is she trying to do?! She should of spent this “reinventing” time to actually do some proper research and practice.
jessie hun, leave insta to the kids now yeah…

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion; Grim Fanny is back but her content’s still poor, with her rubbish Insta reels and fake Dior!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is Grim not on ‘meet the Guvnor’ if she’s the boss? Funny how Makdad is? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She was raging that 5% said they didn’t want to see her primark haul wasn’t she?
This Grim 2.0 is actually worse than the original somehow. I don’t know why, but she’s even more cringey to watch now.

Reactions: 18
She was raging that 5% said they didn’t want to see her primark haul wasn’t she?
This Grim 2.0 is actually worse than the original somehow. I don’t know why, but she’s even more cringey to watch now.
Completely agree. I think it's the try hard attitude, she so desperately wants people to like her! I'd be interested to see how many people actually voted!

Reactions: 16
Back to normal then, didn't last long.

Those that voted no will be blocked forthwith.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.