Glam_fairy_cleans #8 Isn’t glam, never cleans, greasy hair and fake McQueens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry hun I don’t think anyone is jealous of your fake Dior bag 😂
Should I hide this logo? Is this triggering you? That I have a designer make up bag and you don't? Does that make you sad? I love that for me.

God she is nasty! That whole thing was patronising and nasty. She's definitely trying not to let her facial expressions give away her feelings!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have seen no evidence of her reinventing herself, same chip pan hair, poundland bobbly jumper stinking tit attitude and just being a bleep in general so aye ...we move and still here with the receipts Scumsana

Oh don’t worry, we all know you’re not a make up professional, and if we didn’t already we definitely would after you telling people your foundation is a couple of years old! God she’s so weird isn’t she?

Reactions: 15
Which finger is supposed to be injured or whatever she says?

Is it on her left hand?

1111.png
222.png
333.png

Reactions: 7
The way she shouted aggressively at her kids again she is the epitome of a tit mother.

Also, she spends so much time traipsing around Home Bargains and she hasn't bought one of Truff's ringlights?
She definitely hasn't spent 9 days thinking about what to do on her account. If she had, she would have figured out where the best lighting was or created it herself so she could hit the ground running....
Ugh this "new" Jessie is grinding my gears more than the old one!!

WTF was all that about trigger warnings? she's so unpleasant.

I was going to make a thread title suggestion of "Glam_fairy_cleans #9: Got cancelled by 1001, still hasn't got any cleaning done" but it isn't relevant anymore now she's ditched the "cleans" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine wearing some frumpy old brown jumper covered in bobbles and acting like you're a big shot with your fake Dior make up bag that you just happen to have placed on your lap with the logo facing outwards. I have second hand embarrassment for her. Do I have a Dior make up bag? No, I keep my makeup in an old perfume gift box that was just the right size for the draw. But would I be envious of her? Hell's to the no!! I may not have the money to buy fake totally genuine designer handbags, but I also take some pride in my appearance, wash my hair every day, keep my clothes clean and bobble free and spend money on actually decent make up that's not years old.
Didn't she do a massive haul of Stacy Solomon's clothing? We didn't see her wear ANY of it. Just the same old grubby t-shirts and jumpers. Money does not equal style.

Also, she looks like she'd be sweating balls in the frumpy jumper in her packed out restaurant, dancing around with fake Elvis while her kids are once again at home, alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs to lay off that awful freaky filter. It really does her no favours at all.

Screenshot_20220301-230327_Instagram.jpg

Erm. Yeh ok Jessie.

Screenshot_20220301-235655_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Noticed she's still trying to act and talk like Hinch with the stupid quick head move 'if you don't like it... click on!' 🤢

WTF is with the 'oh ma gaaaad' and 'you've all inspired me so much I love you all!' Your tend friends told you to go to poundland Afsana and that is your inspiration. Give me strength!!

Its actually painful to watch how much she has to restrain herself from being her true self.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trigger warning guys.

The new and improved Jessie. Hinch wannabee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for keeping us banished people updated everyone. Fuckin ‘ell. She’s even worse than before!!! What the duck was that all about with the make up bag. Good grief 🙄 what a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Grim fairy - bobbly top, comeback a flop by 1001, she got dropped

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tattlers: Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle.

Jessie: *cooks a chicken curry from scratch*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
love her new post about ol' melted face being "on the phone day and night" to "advise" her on her "page revamp" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
her account is consistently such good comedy value!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It's a shame her cooking videos fucked up. I know she got the idea from here but that is the stuff she should've been doing. Not endless tat hauls, slagging off her husband and kids and pretending to be a boss lady.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.