Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the fake breathy laugh that made me cringe. Her idols Hinch and Stacey (her cubs) do the same thing....

As if anyone's messaged you about your bed throw Jessie, your last post didn't even get 300 likes. The desperation to be an Instahun is astounding.

Reactions: 12
I came on to mention the creased jumper and the grinch make up copy vid….but u all beat me to it 😂😂 great minds think alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fake breathy laugh at her son whacking a glass bottle. Yeah really funny when it smashes everywhere. Stop trying to make the cute kid thing happen. Take the glass bottle off of him, it's not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So basically she followed her hubby to work and just sat there while he worked and she scoffed the food from the cafe next door which in one breath they went to in another they brought the food to them. She loves the hustle…shame she doesn’t love shampoo and hoovering

Reactions: 14
So basically she followed her hubby to work and just sat there while he worked and she scoffed the food from the cafe next door which in one breath they went to in another they brought the food to them. She loves the hustle…shame she doesn’t love shampoo and hoovering
She’s ridiculous. You’d think she’d had a 12 hour shift down the mine the way she carries herself on. The hustle ffs. She’s sat on her arse all day. Plus she hasn’t been on cos she’s so busy? Nah love, you’ve not been on cos you’ve been with your husband all day and we all know you can’t do talkies while he’s around! So fake Grim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s ridiculous. You’d think she’d had a 12 hour shift down the mine the way she carries herself on. The hustle ffs. She’s sat on her arse all day. Plus she hasn’t been on cos she’s so busy? Nah love, you’ve not been on cos you’ve been with your husband all day and we all know you can’t do talkies while he’s around! So fake Grim 😂
"Talkies" hahaha - it's the side eye in the car, she's checking to see if he's coming yet so that she can quickly put her phone down and pretend she hasn't been sat there wailing into her phone talking to a bunch of bots about her fake boss lady life.

WE MOVE!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just been laughing at her story from last night where she thinks she "triggered the WHOLE of Instagram" 😂 you have 20k of bots

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In my experience, anyone who constantly tells others just how busy they always are, aren't busy at all! The only thing they are busy at, is talking 💩 I'm actually busy, work full time, as does my husband, look after the house, cook dinner, have lots of other activities that have us out almost every evening during the week but neither of us constantly talk about how busy we are. It's just life, needs must, you get on with it! As does 99% of the rest of the population!!

Reactions: 11
Gutted no posts of vids of Mercurshite singing and her dancing like a dick head
There are on the restaurant fb 😉
She’s obviously took them too, so not sure why she didn’t post any. Makdad was at a different one tho cos he had lives of Shitney up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She keeps sharing the posts by other deluded huns nominating her as one of their top 10 accounts to follow but I haven’t noticed her doing the same for others.
Complaining she’s cold, it’s a shame she hasn’t got a warm coat to wear, oh wait …🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makdad has posted about his new restaurant samsara winning chef of the year award. He seems extremely proud and rightly so. Jessie's face tells a different story or is that just because we know she's probably thinking "tattle are going to see his speech" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Makdad has posted about his new restaurant samsara winning chef of the year award. He seems extremely proud and rightly so. Jessie's face tells a different story or is that just because we know she's probably thinking "tattle are going to see his speech" ?
The face she's pulling is as if she's just farted and she's praying no one smells it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don't get the obsession with B&M? It's like so many others before its time, PoundStretchers, Wilkinson....etc etc....what is the hype all about?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.