Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would duck off calling it her middle sons room. She’s trying to make it sound like they all have their own room, and they don’t, it’s 3 bed cos I’ve seen in on right move (and it’s honestly exactly the same as before they bought it now). That’s why she keeps on about the attic conversion that she’s bought all sorts of stuff for but are nowhere near doing! It’s your 2 younger sons room Jessie, or are you just forgetting about Mr Isa?

Reactions: 11
I’m sure none of us would ‘troll’ her for saying she’s glad Isa is at nursery, at least when he’s there he’ll have toys to play with and won’t have his dummy in.
Also, please forgive me, but I couldn’t cope with him either, she’s made him into a bit of a little hole tbh 🙈
He's like a feral version of Rex but from Wish! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that calculator seriously what she NEEDED to go into The Range for? A calculator to clip into an organiser 🤯 Hardly much needed stationery for boss ladies restaurants is it!!

Reactions: 6
Is that calculator seriously what she NEEDED to go into The Range for? A calculator to clip into an organiser 🤯 Hardly much needed stationery for boss ladies restaurants is it!!
Of course it’s needed! How else is she going to work out how much change people need from their deliveries

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised her face hasn’t melted off with all the different cheapo lotions and potions she buys. She must have skin like leather to withstand it all.

And we still haven’t had a reveal or demo of the 2 sets of iconic makeup and brushes she bought!
In your own time Grim, pull your finger out!

WE MOVE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Such a basic calculator too, don’t we all have them on our phones 🤔
But they haven’t got CuTe holes on them!! Her purchases baffle me. It’s just a bunch of tat, like she can’t go in a shop and come out with nothing, she has to buy something, even if it’s tit.
Wonder if Mr Isa will be getting complained about again this morning?
Will she ever start on the last bedroom?
Will it be another monochrome monstrosity?
Will we ever see any of the shackets again or have they already been returned?
Will she ever stop pointing that ET finger?
Posting the infamous pic again so she knows we won’t forget what a nasty piece of work she really is.
WE MOVE!

Attachments

He's like a feral version of Rex but from Wish! 🤣🤣
This has killed me 😂😂😂

She just makes excuses buying tit for vids. Diaries for the restaurant already….get them off Amazon…the face creams…maybe she puts them in her hair that’s why it’s so greasy. Middle son must be so made up with his tie backs. Feral child is so unruly u can tell she just lets him do wat he wants. Never vids of her taking them fun places.

I am pretty sure that this woman is a regular at the returns desk in various shops. The whole narrative of walking around shops filming what tat they have in there is something I can't quite get my head around. If I wanted to know what stuff B&M had in this week, I'd go and have a look myself. I certainly wouldn't take inspiration from someone as aggressive and unglamorous as "Jessie".

She's finally admitted that Tuesday nights are theme nights for the restaurantS.....

Why has she suddenly started celebrating Christmas? She never has before.

What time is she going to pick her mum up? Cutting it a bit fine now Jess 😬

• Haha
She’s wearing another bloody turtle neck jumper! Where’s all her new gear???
Oh, and her finger bends just fine when she forgets that the nerves are severed!!!! 🤔

Stand by everryyburrddy it’s Freddie Mercushite tonight! 😂
a very creased jumper one. Looks like it has been screwed up. Certainly not glam 🤣
The most interesting thing about her is watching her nails grow out 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Positively RIDDLED with anxiety the poor love! Her full speech is up on the restaurant fb page! 😱

Attachments

• Haha
Oh, and her finger bends just fine when she forgets that the nerves are severed!!!! 🤔
Hahahaha! Loved this. Made me laugh so much 🤣

Edited to add… Afsana is so cringeworthy! So, Mrs Grinch does a makeup video and then Grim copies her (like she copies everyone because she has no original content). Did anyone see how many lines she had on her forehead? The creams you keep buying are not working my darling. Maybe lay off the cheap stuff and go onto the real deal…?

58917A7E-F5B2-4D90-8E46-1CC72C3E366A.jpeg
3FC5EB0C-013D-4136-BAD2-75F256B05A8C.jpeg

Last edited:
“I need to choose a battle “
What does that even mean? It’s a bloody cheap throw that you didn’t bother to check the measurements of!
I’m sure your son will love that on his bed 🙄

• Haha
“I need to choose a battle “
What does that even mean? It’s a bloody cheap throw that you didn’t bother to check the measurements of!
I’m sure your son will love that on his bed 🙄
And what riveting content - watch me put a cheap crappy throw on my bed. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.