Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If B&M opened in Peppa pig world, she'd be there like a shot. I don't understand the love for B&M. I have one thats fairly new and a few minutes drive and I've been in there three times and that was to get some cleaning stuff.
There's a big B&M near to where I live and when the staff make announcements over the tannoy, I swear my ear drums burst! I can't bear the place! 😂😂

34 comments on her bedroom makeover post yet she claims to have 20000 followers? Something's not adding up there!

Reactions: 8
Well that was underwhelming. I honestly thought she’d filmed it in black and white till I saw the green leaves in the vase! Nice she’s got a clean, new bedroom before her 3 kids though. Priorities and all that 🙄
I'm actually really upset about this. Why do ypur own room 1st?! I don't understand. Her eldest boy especially is probably spending the majority of time in his room so that should have been priority

Reactions: 9
AreHer bedroom is literally Hinch bedroom from 99p land.
It's bloody awful, not an original thought just copied straight from castle greyskull.

The fact that she hasn't done the kids rooms 1st speaks volumes. How low they must be in her priorities. The house could have been finished by now if she didn't flounce off to B&M, home bargains and primark everyday.

We aren't interested in what's in the shops, because we can go to them ourselves when needed.

Hi Jessie, why don't you actually take your kids somewhere this weekend, that isn't a bloody shop for YOU - I.e NEXT where you didn't actually buy anything 👍👍👍 we move

Reactions: 15
Oh yes it does look a lot better, I'm just not a fan of Hinch and her grey house 😂
Oh god me neither. All that grey. You can have grey, just put some colour with it. So many lovely accessories to choose from and shes got grey in various shades. I don't get the fancy ceiling light with downlighters. Surely it one or the other.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand the obsession with B&M, can someone enlighten me please? I went in a couple of weeks ago because my FIL needed decking paint, but we were literally in and out. I don't understand the obsession? It was busy and hot and no different to a Poundstretcher?

Reactions: 6
I don't understand the obsession with B&M, can someone enlighten me please? I went in a couple of weeks ago because my FIL needed decking paint, but we were literally in and out. I don't understand the obsession? It was busy and hot and no different to a Poundstretcher?
Cos all the instahuns make out it’s their Mecca, their place of worship cos of all the ClEAniNg PrOdUCtS there. It’s all from Hinch and the rest of them not having a brain of their own. It’s like a personality trait to most of them now 🙄

Reactions: 7
Her bedroom looks like a blend of cleaning with mario and hinch’s blended into one. The wallpaper is the only difference

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well all that tit on the double bed can’t have happened since the bed making montage can it? It’s like a hoarders bedroom. Apparently there’s a good reason why it looks like that? All I can think of is her middle son and the little one must share that dead old lady’s double bed. The other room had a single mattress on the floor and she said that was her eldest sons room, so the other two are in the same bed! Why the duck wouldn’t she have done the kids rooms first? Especially when 2 of them are sharing a bed? She’s a proper dirty, scruffy witch 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her new bedroom reminds me of a premier inn room. £35 pp for a quick shag with someone u meet off tinder it’s got that vibe. It’s the lamps 😂. All she needs is a little travel kettle and some uht milks and she’s open for business

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her wardrobes are expensive for what you get. I have the IKEA Pax range, they were £500 with hanging rails, lighting, doors and glass drawers. Not sure if that was her order but the link was over £600.
I’m sure she said they were £122 each and they have 4? They seem a bit rubbish really, for hanging space, there isn’t much at all with the hanger going from front to back instead of side to side. I know she said that makes them not as deep and stick out into the room as much, but they have plenty of room where they are so could have got proper wardrobes? Where were all her clothes tho? It was all her husbands. I’ve got to say the room is shut but does look a hundred times better than it was!

Reactions: 10
I don't get it either. I occasionally go in for laundry products, mitchum (as I have found it cheaper in there than anywhere else even on offer) and grab some Australian import chocolate when there (negating the Michum savings), but that's maybe once every 6-8 weeks and it is the couple of aisles and out. I don't know how anyone could be there weekly or even more frequently to just wander the whole place on repeat. I get some people may do a bit of their food shop in there so may be weekly, but I honestly cannot say there is much in there you could find on offer in an actual supermarket or an Aldi equivalent for, however I'm also not feeding a family of hungry kids on a very limited budget so could be wrong and it may be more economical if you stick to a list and aren't buying on whims.

Who needs to be wandering their homeware aisles regularly? Do other people not buy things when they realise they need/want something? Is it normal to just aimlessly walk the same shop regularly on the look out for unnecessary tat?

Reactions: 7
I don't get it either. I occasionally go in for laundry products, mitchum (as I have found it cheaper in there than anywhere else even on offer) and grab some Australian import chocolate when there
I love B&Ms for one reason only - Cherry Ripe bars. I spend about 20 quid on them at a time! I could eat one now and I have none 😭

Reactions: 3
She’s been very quiet considering the FBI outted all these trolls at 7pm last night? Greasy prick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I fully expected Tattle to be gone this morning and the police knocking on my door ready to cart me off to prison for being a troll. Where was the big announcement? Where was her saviour? What a pile of wank!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.