Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That blue bedding will be back on next week 😂
Imagine being so self centred that you do your own bedroom before your kids, or anywhere else in the house. Their kitchen is rank and needs set on fire. But no, do your bedroom first Afsana. Oh and she’s gonna put a picture of HeR aND BosSmAN on the wall 🙄. Even if she put a 6’ mural of them up it’ll still never convince us she doesn’t hate him!
That mirror is tit. And that pouffe thing, what’s that in aid of?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How has she decorated and it STILL looks dated 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s soooooo “Insta hun” from 4 years ago! Awful!
I also noticed she hadn’t painted the door! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love that she kept the artex ceiling and didn’t skim it 😂

Can’t believe her son is sleeping on a mattress on the floor in that hovel of a room and she’s sleeping pretty next door with all brand new. Selfish bleep

Reactions: 14
She painted the coveing?? Even Stevie wonder would a beta job!!! It’s horrendous! Did she not masking tape it up? Loving u all spotted the yellow gloss door 😂😂😂. I bet the lady before chaij smoked 100 a day and it still stinks like a ashtray 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Videoed in soft focus for her stories because they didn’t paint any of the woodwork. 🤣

Nice yellow door Afsana, skirting boards still look manky yellow too, really sets the rest of the room off you pair of slapdash, half a job, scruffs. 😂
I can't stand that. Why go to the effort of new carpet and furniture and not do it properly? We've de artexed our house and changed the skirting boards and re plastered, makes a massive difference and it won't need doing again. Her room looks a lot better and it's very tidy but the window sill and door look tit.

Reactions: 10
Hinch has just been to peppa pig world and Jess commented that it’s their favourite place to go as a family. Yeah right, you do nothing as a family you’re either out on your own or dragging them round home bargains, b & m or IKEA 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hinch has just been to peppa pig world and Jess commented that it’s their favourite place to go as a family. Yeah right, you do nothing as a family you’re either out on your own or dragging them round home bargains, b & m or IKEA 🙄
She just mugs herself off with the lies. I still haven’t forgotten about “grab the passports!”. Never heard anymore about that did we?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Favourite place to go? The kids don’t even get to go to the local park as a family never mind a theme park! The last family day they had they went to two of the restaurants then somewhere else for their dinner. And that was it!

Reactions: 11
If B&M opened in Peppa pig world, she'd be there like a shot. I don't understand the love for B&M. I have one thats fairly new and a few minutes drive and I've been in there three times and that was to get some cleaning stuff.

Would you dare to put your ceiling on the Internet if it was this badly painted?! It looks like a toddler has painted this coving. Awful!
I said exactly the same thing to myself. I suppose after what they've been sleeping in, anything is an improvement. Bet she doesn't even do the kids rooms next.

Reactions: 6
Jessie and her husband seem to have a lot of nights off lately. Considering before #throatpunchgate she was supposedly at work every single night she’s hardly been since then.

The bedroom reveal would have been better if the camera focused when she was filming. Unfortunately when the camera eventually showed us the room properly we were able to see the badly painted coving, half a skirting board, the yellow door, the window sill that has black marks on and needs a paint…..well done you guys. Should have got the pros in.

The bedroom reveal would have been better if the camera focused when she was filming. Unfortunately when the camera eventually showed us the room properly we were able to see the badly painted coving, half a skirting board, the yellow door, the window sill that has black marks on and needs a paint…..well done you guys. Should have got the pros in.
They have a gardener apparently so why not get the decorators 😂 #fullofshit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.