Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be way off the mark here but last night she took her middle son to the circus. Her husband never seems to get a night off work so it begs the question, was the 13 year old looking after the three year old?

Reactions: 11
She's unbearable most of the time, but talking whilst smacking her chops is vile. Why does she do that?

Reactions: 7
so they aren’t morons anymore? they are a good team behind her? including her husband? something tells me she may have very much been found out…

Reactions: 15
I love how she makes sitting around waiting for a delivery sound like she's crazy busy and bossing it. It's sitting around waiting and then signing a bit of paper. Most of us get more done in our actual jobs before 10am than she does in an entire day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Super busy? Waiting for parcels to be delivered? She has absolutely no idea what busy is!

Super busy? Waiting for parcels to be delivered? She has absolutely no idea what busy is!

Reactions: 10
I still cannot believe this woman has the sheer front to call herself glam. She's had one thumb nail painted all week? I'm no fan of Mrs Hinch by any means, but she is, at least, glam looking....jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still cannot believe this woman has the sheer front to call herself glam. She's had one thumb nail painted all week? I'm no fan of Mrs Hinch by any means, but she is, at least, glam looking....jeez
Probably. The 13 year old is too old for a babysitter but its a big ask to leave the little one with him. I was at home at 15 looking after my 12 and 8 year old sisters when our mum worked till midnight. Bloody nightmare.

Reactions: 5
What’s crawled up her arse this morning?? She’s got a bleeping cheek telling someone to change their attitude, she’s the absolute worst!

Reactions: 10
She's got some nerve talking about other people's attitudes hasn't she? She's got more edge than a broken bottle and she's sitting there calling another person a witch! She really is a horrible person!

Reactions: 11
I don't know what's worse. The household cleaning device she uses to remove 15 layers of make up, the way to speaks to everybody or the dead old ladies furniture. What a tit show. Her attitude sucks, she really fancies herself. Wanker.

Reactions: 8
OMG. She's such a witch.

How has she any real followers?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I found her entertaining in an "absolute car crash" way at first but even that's gone now tbh. she's just GRIM.

OMG. She's such a witch.

How has she any real followers?

View attachment 665878
View attachment 665882
View attachment 665883
And playing the song with the words bye witch. 😳 Is she for bleeping real? Imagine how that person must feel when she hears about her rant. Because she will no doubt be informed of it.
Jessie you are well nasty, and out of order. You are the most vile person ever, alongside your big hero Grinch. duck off dear. And that's me being polite to you!!!!

Reactions: 9
She is really nasty u can see why she has no mates. I bet her husband is embarrassed by her. I wonder wat the mums up the school think cause the way she speaks about others.

I've reported her story where she complaining about that lady. Doubt they'll do anything but it made me feel better

She is really nasty u can see why she has no mates. I bet her husband is embarrassed by her. I wonder wat the mums up the school think cause the way she speaks about others.
I reckon she sits in the car giving everyone the up and down thinking she’s the bees knees.
no one would go near her, shes too dramatic and self absorbed 😴 just boring.

Reactions: 8
She takes part in an engagement group to get more followers and it’s well known that people who do those kinds of things follow and then unfollow once they have seen their numbers rise. Clearly why this lady asked her not to unfollow after a few days.

She’s gone from 18.4K to 18.8K in a matter of days!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.