Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering out loud here……..
She is making 4 curries. Maybe she is prepping in advance for use at home but I’m feeling that she is making them for the restaurant. I’m sure that’s not correct procedure. Her home I would imagine hasn’t been checked by the EHO.
Now she has to pop into work - maybe to drop the curries off? 🧐

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering out loud here……..
She is making 4 curries. Maybe she is prepping in advance for use at home but I’m feeling that she is making them for the restaurant. I’m sure that’s not correct procedure. Her home I would imagine hasn’t been checked by the EHO.
Now she has to pop into work - maybe to drop the curries off? 🧐
I wondered this too! I work in catering and her kitchen no way complies with EHO's guidelines/rules of that is what she is doing. 4 curries seemed excessive for cooking for her family and the amount of onions she was chopping

Reactions: 3
I wondered this too! I work in catering and her kitchen no way complies with EHO's guidelines/rules of that is what she is doing. 4 curries seemed excessive for cooking for her family and the amount of onions she was chopping
She only chops onions so she can do that eyes shut chopping she does and thinks she’s master chef! I doubt she was making them for the restaurants. In all honesty we only saw her chopping onions, nothing else. She went on about changing her top cos it smells of onions, surely her hair will stink too? Bet she doesn’t wash it.
Now I may be wrong, but that theme nights didn’t look overly full, so how on earth has the restaurant been drank dry? And she was going to sort it out? So as well as being the delivery driver shes also a shelf stacker for drinks! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She only chops onions so she can do that eyes shut chopping she does and thinks she’s master chef! I doubt she was making them for the restaurants. In all honesty we only saw her chopping onions, nothing else. She went on about changing her top cos it smells of onions, surely her hair will stink too? Bet she doesn’t wash it.
Now I may be wrong, but that theme nights didn’t look overly full, so how on earth has the restaurant been drank dry? And she was going to sort it out? So as well as being the delivery driver shes also a shelf stacker for drinks! 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh the chopping is soooo funny 😆 she really thinks she’s something else doesn’t she 😆🤣
I think she must believe that every person watching her is in awe 🤣 what a sad life.
I was a chef for 15 years when I get to her neck of the woods and go for my curry I’m going to challenge her to a’chop off’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She put it on mute as she doesn't like speaking publicly?
What a load of tit she spouts. Probably just telling them where the nearest taxi ranks are.
Bet she's asking them if they want to know what she bought from Primark or her stationery obsession.

• Haha
Was just coming to say she has her head so far up her own arse!!!
No one cares about the way you chop onions jessie

We won’t see her wonderful fake flowers soon with all the overgrown grass and weeds in the garden 😳😳. I wonder how the ‘special’ tree is doing 😉

• Haha
What are those pics from her night out about? I hate people blowing smoke or vape through their noses, it looks vile. She bleeping loves herself doesn’t she? 🤮

We won’t see her wonderful fake flowers soon with all the overgrown grass and weeds in the garden 😳😳. I wonder how the ‘special’ tree is doing 😉
I think her Lord Farquaad hair is more disturbing. Why have it cut like that if you're not going to style it properly? She's not styled it properly once since having it done. Yet she's a glam fairy? Who doesn't clean? Why is she necking a non alcoholic shot?

ETA. Whilst on the subject of her hair and her non cleaning, her hair always looks greasy and like it needs a good wash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think her Lord Farquaad hair is more disturbing. Why have it cut like that if you're not going to style it properly? She's not styled it properly once since having it done. Yet she's a glam fairy? Who doesn't clean? Why is she necking a non alcoholic shot?

ETA. Whilst on the subject of her hair and her non cleaning, her hair always looks greasy and like it needs a good wash!
It does, she’s gross. Her clothes always look creased to hell and as if they would smell foisty and damp. Even when she’s dressed up she looks scruffy. She hasn’t got a clue. Everything’s all beige, khaki, grey, black etc too. Never any colour.

She absolutely cracks me up when she pretends shes on the booze. Reminds me of when me and my mates would be at the pub with her parents when we were 14 and would pretend our j2os were Smirnoff's. 😂 Why does she do it, it's so bizarre?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion: Grim Fairy, greasy head, only one duvet set for her bed....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She absolutely cracks me up when she pretends shes on the booze. Reminds me of when me and my mates would be at the pub with her parents when we were 14 and would pretend our j2os were Smirnoff's. 😂 Why does she do it, it's so bizarre?! 🤣
I know! Knocking that drink back like it was a shot, and this shot eating grin afterwards. Jessie, real people drink shots in shot glasses love, not in pop glasses 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I know! Knocking that drink back like it was a shot, and this shot eating grin afterwards. Jessie, real people drink shots in shot glasses love, not in pop glasses 😂
Like she's just done a shot of tequila 😂😂 what a weirdo.

• Haha
Squinting at the end as if she's just knocked back some strong liquor....hahah

• Haha
Oh and she is making out like she's got a major hangover today. You're very cool Jessie. Very cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be gutted she spends all that time doing stationary tit Saturdays and her internet bestie has got a paid as with Ryman 😂😂

• Haha
Her husband is probably glad she's off tonight! He must get pissed off with her antics!

Reactions: 4
Her husband is probably glad she's off tonight! He must get pissed off with her antics!
Her husband will have been dancing up a storm with joy! Her mates have blackmailed her husband, yeah Righto Jessie. Suppose someone else will be in napkin folding duty and deliveries tonight 😂
Why is she making out she’s hungover?? She’s an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t even think she drinks alcohol stupid cow 😂 why is she like this ‘feeling rough’ go away 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.