Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well MJ ain't very good is he? ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just had to go look. They are scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one.
Who is coming for her about the expensive make up? Does she mean here? Jessie love, no one cares what make up you use just when you buy more when you already have more stock than Superdrug!!

Reactions: 6
Those poor residents diners are being serenaded again. I must be a special offier or something. How annoying. Looks like MJ has raided glam fanny's make up bag and wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh we forgot it was the Micheal Jackson dinner and โ€˜shawโ€™ tonight! Just as horrific as the two chubby wailers and Freddie Mercury then. Where do they find these singers and the people prepared to pay 26 quid to have their ears assaulted while trying to eat their dinner??
And as for that Bob ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Itโ€™s been cut with her side parting in, which sheโ€™s obviously not parted in the same place tonight hence the longer pieces on the parting side. It looks like sheโ€™s straightened it with an iron!
Her pants arenโ€™t combats either, they havenโ€™t got pockets!

Micheal nearly took her head off with his mic! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Makdads doing us Tattlers a service as usual, there she is getting in the way filming everything!

Just what you want when eating your dinner, plumes of smoke from the smoke machine ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sheโ€™s a grafter is our Jessie, itโ€™s hard work walking round filming folk with your phone isnโ€™t it?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have no words!! How absolute shocking her hair is, her outfit is, MJ is!!!
Her life is a complete train wreck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
did anyone think that video of her filming the crowd was a but odd? like she had edited it and put herself in after, I don't know but it just didn't look right to me.

Reactions: 3
did anyone think that video of her filming the crowd was a but odd? like she had edited it and put herself in after, I don't know but it just didn't look right to me.
I know what you mean, she looks superimposed onto it. Unfortunately though that is exactly what she does on these โ€˜shawโ€™ nights, as witnessed on Makdads lives on FB!
Iโ€™m cringing that she calls these nights โ€˜workโ€™. She literally just walks round with her phone for a few hours then fucks off home ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
But bless her, I suppose itโ€™s the only night she can get dolled up when sheโ€™s there, there no glamour in delivery driving is there? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What could she possibly be announcing on the mic? It's a theme night. Loads of restaurants do them. Maybe she's announcing who's up next time? So self important. Nothing glam about her at all, the hair and outfit are bad.

Reactions: 9
What could she possibly be announcing on the mic? It's a theme night. Loads of restaurants do them. Maybe she's announcing who's up next time? So self important. Nothing glam about her at all, the hair and outfit are bad.
For all the clothes she supposedly buys sheโ€™s never worn a decent outfit yet for one of their theme nights. I think tonightโ€™s ensemble has been the worst though. Is that her bargain basement turtle neck jumper from primark?

Reactions: 13
Hold on to your hats Tattlers, Itโ€™s George Micheal and Whitney at the next shows at one of the other restaurants. I guarantee they will both be spinning in their graves when the singers murder their songs ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
But itโ€™s a bargain at these ones! Only ยฃ25, the Michael Jackson extravaganza tonight was ยฃ28!!!!!! 28 quid!!!! Iโ€™m gobsmacked.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where do they find these pub singers? because really ought to leave them there! Another busy night, working hard, wandering around a restaurant filming random people, before heading off home with free food. Jessie, portion sizes are important when you are trying to exercise some control over how much you're eating but you are eating a calorie laden meal at 1130 at night! You might as well have had an onion bhaji and a naan bread because your stomach will be working all night! Was your mum looking after the children last night while you were prancing around, and while your husband was actually working while trying to dodge "MJ's" best moves? Dear me! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Delivery driver, washer upper, napkin folder, cleaner. Now she can add dry ice machine operator to her CV ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where do they find these pub singers? because really ought to leave them there! Another busy night, working hard, wandering around a restaurant filming random people, before heading off home with free food. Jessie, portion sizes are important when you are trying to exercise some control over how much you're eating but you are eating a calorie laden meal at 1130 at night! You might as well have had an onion bhaji and a naan bread because your stomach will be working all night! Was your mum looking after the children last night while you were prancing around, and while your husband was actually working while trying to dodge "MJ's" best moves? Dear me! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh yeah, Iโ€™d forgotten about her mum โ€˜babysittingโ€™ all the the time ๐Ÿ™„
If anyone truly believes her Mother is there babysitting whenever she is out wants to give their heads a wobble!

She put it on mute as she doesn't like speaking publicly?
What a load of tit she spouts. Probably just telling them where the nearest taxi ranks are.
I think she was just telling them about the next tribute night as she goes over to the poster in the video and points at it. Maybe that's her job, booking the crap talent?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she was just telling them about the next tribute night as she goes over to the poster in the video and points at it. Maybe that's her job, booking the crap talent?!!
No, she's the delivery driver LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, she's the delivery driver LOL.
I do actually think that is her job and until she proves otherwise it is what I will always believe ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just wanted to blame her for booking that awful MJ impersonator๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Iโ€™m assuming Makdad must have gone home when she got on the mic! Probs just a thanks for coming see you at the next one blah blah blah. Or maybe she was telling them sheโ€™d be their delivery driver if they ever order a takeaway! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Bingo for you! Her mum is always babysitting!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.