Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Anyone else completely not interested in that tiktok friend group? Whenever I see clips of graces podcast I feel like I'm back in school listening to my friends yap on about something I wasn't invited to 😂😂 I just don't see the appeal??
No I love the friendship group 😆😆 apart from izzy okay

groovygirl229

VIP Member
She’s said someone said comment about her on her latest TikTok but no comment on this thread so where’s someone said she looks like pound coin with makeup??

Justbeingn053y

I got the incline they split up after the Ella from MAFS podcast when she made the comment about going on MAFS. Usually she’d say something of the sort, laugh and then mention billy, he’s usually there during her podcasts too. I also noticed she’s in her family home, I was positive she moved out into a place with Billy🤷‍♀️

AT_16

I really like Grace but i’m so disappointed with the pod this week, im not even 20 minutes in and there’s been 3 Ads already

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Im not sure - i think she tagged him in something the other day.
did she have pics of him with her on her insta? cant find any now
there's still a few of him on there. She usually posts him as the second pic when posting multiple. Theres one from 9th Aug at a Maybelline event and from the SZA concert in June. I just don't think she posts him all that much on her IG posts

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
To be honest, she might have outgrown her podcast now everyone and their mums on tiktok are doing them, Grace is getting offers left right and centre, she probably can’t be arsed with the podcast now. She became famous with the likes of max, Eden (she made er own downfall by not handling it properly tho) and just signed up for everything and anything, I see her in so many adverts now.