Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Wish she wouldn’t make up stories for attention/engagement, you can obviously tell when they are fake. I like her other than that.

Reactions: 8

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
The thumbnail 🤣 give over. She got caught snorting coke in Dubai. Harsh or not in the eyes of others, its the bloody law. Abide by it or deal with the consequences. I imagine Grace has her fair share of the party powder herself tbh.

It's like she's trying to channel Amelia Dimoldenberg (might have spelled that wrong, I'm knackered) and failing miserably to get the balance right.

urgh I Hate GK Barry everything she does is forced... how is her voice like that when she's from OXFORD none of her family sound like that either. she's so irritating and tries so hard to be 'relatable' and 'funny' by telling stories that never happened for a 'laugh'. like all fairs if she admits she playing a character but she tries to pretend to be genuine. also her recently interviews with Kaz etc show how incapable she is of actually hosting a decent interview. she has no substance and shows how unintelligent she actually is. if she's not 'cracking a joke' (in commas cos there barely ever funny) she doesn't have anything of substance to say and most of the jokes she makes are so insensitive e.g) the things about trans women heights etc. if it was someone saying stuff like this with less of a cult following they would 100% be cancelled immediately

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
The click bait promo video, just to say “I’m single and I’m not going to talk about it” 🙄 I turned her video off after that!

Reactions: 7

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I reckon he’s cheated. For her to delete everything she did the dumping. They were buying a house together so she wouldn’t have dumped him out of no where
I thought this too! She was literally obsessed with and spoke so highly of him so it wouldn’t make sense any other way

• Wow

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Katie Price was the final straw lol. You're really scraping the barrel when you've got that kind of bullying, narc scum on the podcast.

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I think if she'd been clever she could've gone a similar route to Amelia (Chicken Shop) but imo since she first started up with full time socials, she's changed a lot. The vulgarity, whilst sometimes amusing, would be frowned upon by a lot of her fans if she had a set of balls between her legs.

Mia201

That was so unfair that darkest had the deciding vote when he’s good friends with Rachel. He’s not even a Member of this years cast so why does he get a say

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
She’s actually insufferable. Having a bf was the one thing that toned down the self depreciation, can’t imagine the sorts of stuff she’s gonna be saying now ffs

Ellewoods

I am a GK fan (send me on my way if needed) but I’m on tattle for the goss!
My personal opinion on their break up is just how huge she’s got.

from my understanding she met billy through Joe baggs, so I could imagine this guy being like “oh ok my friend a getting a bit of online attention, fair, oh here’s his friend yeah she’s got a bit of this going on, fair enough” but since then all the baggs have got huge, grace is not just someone you watch on the sly anymore, she’s everywhere!

I could understand if billy would’ve been a bit pissed everyone around him is ‘famous’ and he’s a bit jelly, but I wonder also if GK is ina position to buy her house and earns more than him doesn’t want him on the deeds could cause a stir.

that’s my opinion, in a nutshell, she’s blown up and hes a lil insecure

• Heart

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I just can't work her out - the way her management are putting her out there is more comedian vibes, but that interview with Kaz should have been more serious and vulnerable , especially with the seriousness of it all! I'm still a bit shocked she got Kaz on there tbh after all the backlash of her

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
I used to find her hilarious but find it all a bit forced now! The podcast was deffo overdone, the first 5/10 episodes were great but haven’t found myself listening to one since 🤷🏼‍♀️

happy for her success though. She deserves it

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
She said she wants to keep the person private cos she’s traumatised after her last public relationship. I wanna know who it is too though 👀
People on tik tok think it’s Ella Rutherford, as she has fake lashes, is a footballer and quite butch. Part of me feels it’s not real though… would you be so OTT publicly (even without announcing who it is) after 3 weeks!