Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisy2809

Chatty Member
might come across as me being oversensitive but i think people are right cunts about her body, obviously it's one thing her joking about it herself but i'm sure she is insecure about it. i couldn't care less about the massive arse trend and think her figure is nice 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Skinnylike

i thought she was funny when i first saw her in 2020 on tiktok but her over the topic voice is so grating

her humour becomes unfunny pretty quickly

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Such a coincidence you made this, I went to find her thread today and noticed she was not on here. I really wanted to comment and express how god awful those lights are on her podcast saving grace. They do nothing for her and show every little crease and crack in her makeup and make her look greasy! Her guest Izzy Oakley looked like a giant orange as well
I keep getting tempted to give her podcast a go but I honestly can’t get past the way she talks. I am COMMON as they come, I certainly don’t have a posh accent but it sounds so forced 🫣

SecretSeven

Is there a thread on Maddie grace jepson ? I’ve tried to look but can’t find any. I can’t be the only one to find this lassie absolutely fucking annoying! I just don’t find her funny at all 🤦‍♀️ that tongue this really irritates me 😂
Finally, someone else who thinks the same as me! I cannot understand how everyone absolutely loves her. Don't get me wrong, I love me a bit of silly humour, but she is just infuriating.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
The thumbnail 🤣 give over. She got caught snorting coke in Dubai. Harsh or not in the eyes of others, its the bloody law. Abide by it or deal with the consequences. I imagine Grace has her fair share of the party powder herself tbh.

It's like she's trying to channel Amelia Dimoldenberg (might have spelled that wrong, I'm knackered) and failing miserably to get the balance right.
I do think it was very unfair that her ex posted the photo/video online though. I’m sure we’ve all done something illegal at some point or other and we should trust the person we love/loved to not share it online

HmmmReally

VIP Member
What did she say?x
the one I had to turn off was the podcast she did with the blonde transgirl.
some of the comments were just rude, they are both “super tall” at a massive 5’9 🤣🤣 and she was saying that she doesn’t look trans because she isn’t a “weird height” “imagine being 6’1” then she laughs hysterically.
Imagine being a trans woman and watching that… vile cunt

• Wow

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Shouldn't this be a rave thread? Only saying because I have negative opinions and I don't wanna upset anyone by expressing them here 😭

I still would love the ☕ on why her and billy broke up. I like that she’s open on being an act for tiktok/tv/podcasts but I think she suffers with body image that’s why she goes ott on the arse jokes. I also LOVE her max and George together

Thundercat

I did used to enjoy a few podcast episodes, I do cherry pick though and only watch if it’s a guest I know who they actually are like Alison Hammond, not just her random mates, but I do notice she says an opinion then if the guest is like nah grace will immediately change her opinion on it and be like yeah nah I agree and just copy whatever the guest says, proper bugs me - you can have a different opinion and people would respect it

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I honestly thought for a second when I seen you quoting my post that u we’re gonna be someone who would of disagreed since no one else has replied to me haha yeah I totally understand what you mean. I like silly humour too but she irritates me with that tongue and the stupid voice 🤯
Honestly, she annoyed me so much I blocked her and forgot she existed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Tgirl0123

Don't mind gks podcasts now and then but she tries too hard to be funny these days, it feels so forced and it makes me cringe 😹

chickennuggssss

I love grace BUT her recent Insta story moaning about 5am alarms has really annoyed me. I’m a nurse working 13.5 hour shifts day in day out, waking up at 5am every day and making next to nothing. She’s an influencer making ridiculous amounts of money and moaning about 5am alarms. It’s just incredibly selfish and entitled.
I’m a nurse and her story didn’t bother me at all lol