GK Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't mind gks podcasts now and then but she tries too hard to be funny these days, it feels so forced and it makes me cringe 😹

Reactions: 8
urgh I Hate GK Barry everything she does is forced... how is her voice like that when she's from OXFORD none of her family sound like that either. she's so irritating and tries so hard to be 'relatable' and 'funny' by telling stories that never happened for a 'laugh'. like all fairs if she admits she playing a character but she tries to pretend to be genuine. also her recently interviews with Kaz etc show how incapable she is of actually hosting a decent interview. she has no substance and shows how unintelligent she actually is. if she's not 'cracking a joke' (in commas cos there barely ever funny) she doesn't have anything of substance to say and most of the jokes she makes are so insensitive e.g) the things about trans women heights etc. if it was someone saying stuff like this with less of a cult following they would 100% be cancelled immediately

Reactions: 8
urgh I Hate GK Barry everything she does is forced... how is her voice like that when she's from OXFORD none of her family sound like that either. she's so irritating and tries so hard to be 'relatable' and 'funny' by telling stories that never happened for a 'laugh'. like all fairs if she admits she playing a character but she tries to pretend to be genuine. also her recently interviews with Kaz etc show how incapable she is of actually hosting a decent interview. she has no substance and shows how unintelligent she actually is. if she's not 'cracking a joke' (in commas cos there barely ever funny) she doesn't have anything of substance to say and most of the jokes she makes are so insensitive e.g) the things about trans women heights etc. if it was someone saying stuff like this with less of a cult following they would 100% be cancelled immediately
Isn’t she from near Cambridge? I lived in Cambridge for years and she sounds like a lot of the people I worked with tbh

oh whoopsie I thought she was from Oxford I must have got it wrong hahaha. her voice just sounds soooo put on
Her accent is genuine but the way she eggs it on isn't. She sounds like she's trying to be a proper geeza. She's just a twit.

Reactions: 4
Im not sure - i think she tagged him in something the other day.
did she have pics of him with her on her insta? cant find any now
there's still a few of him on there. She usually posts him as the second pic when posting multiple. Theres one from 9th Aug at a Maybelline event and from the SZA concert in June. I just don't think she posts him all that much on her IG posts

Someone commented “single girl era” on her latest pic and all pics of Billy have gone, must’ve split. Wonder what happened as they seemed so happy and in love

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s actually insufferable. Having a bf was the one thing that toned down the self depreciation, can’t imagine the sorts of stuff she’s gonna be saying now ffs

Reactions: 7
She's as fake as they come. I've heard she's not very nice and is actually really bitchy about a lot of people.
She's not someone I'd trust or want to hang out with.

• Wow
Reactions: 6