GK Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, she might have outgrown her podcast now everyone and their mums on tiktok are doing them, Grace is getting offers left right and centre, she probably can’t be arsed with the podcast now. She became famous with the likes of max, Eden (she made er own downfall by not handling it properly tho) and just signed up for everything and anything, I see her in so many adverts now.

I agree I can’t help like her but her TikTok videos don’t make me laugh as much anymore. The ‘GUYSSS’ at start annoys me, but with her podcast I agree her way of interviewing guests has just got worse. Don’t listen weekly like I used too , even if I didn’t know who was on it I’d listen but now I hardly even listen

Reactions: 6
Does she even do research on the people on her podcast?… she seems pretty clueless and makes weird dry jokes at totally inappropriate times when her guests are speaking openly. I also find it funny her trying to relate to tana popularity wise lol…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her podcast with Kaz really showed how bad she is at actually interviewing deeper topics. The innapropiate jokes, the constant 'that's mental' and 'that's insane' when Kaz was crying etc was making me cringe

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Her podcast with Kaz really showed how bad she is at actually interviewing deeper topics. The innapropiate jokes, the constant 'that's mental' and 'that's insane' when Kaz was crying etc was making me cringe
Yeah pretty sure I saw a clip where she made quite an inappropriate joke. FairPlay if she wants to be a comic interviewer but don’t get people on the show to talk about serious subjects

Reactions: 5
I saw her yesterday at reading festival. She’s very pretty and tall in real life and she was taking pictures with fans etc interacting with them. Seems like a pretty down to earth girl tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just can't work her out - the way her management are putting her out there is more comedian vibes, but that interview with Kaz should have been more serious and vulnerable , especially with the seriousness of it all! I'm still a bit shocked she got Kaz on there tbh after all the backlash of her

Reactions: 7
The thumbnail 🤣 give over. She got caught snorting coke in Dubai. Harsh or not in the eyes of others, its the bloody law. Abide by it or deal with the consequences. I imagine Grace has her fair share of the party powder herself tbh.

It's like she's trying to channel Amelia Dimoldenberg (might have spelled that wrong, I'm knackered) and failing miserably to get the balance right.

Reactions: 8
The thumbnail 🤣 give over. She got caught snorting coke in Dubai. Harsh or not in the eyes of others, its the bloody law. Abide by it or deal with the consequences. I imagine Grace has her fair share of the party powder herself tbh.

It's like she's trying to channel Amelia Dimoldenberg (might have spelled that wrong, I'm knackered) and failing miserably to get the balance right.
I do think it was very unfair that her ex posted the photo/video online though. I’m sure we’ve all done something illegal at some point or other and we should trust the person we love/loved to not share it online

Reactions: 10
I do think it was very unfair that her ex posted the photo/video online though. I’m sure we’ve all done something illegal at some point or other and we should trust the person we love/loved to not share it online
Absolutely. But this 'poor me' culture surrounding influencers now when they get busted doing something they shouldn't is irritating. She was practically a health and wellbeing influencer at the time, promoting healthy living whilst hoovering up the marching powder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah like drinking a diet coke while shopping in morrisons, not snorting an illegal substance in one of the worse countries possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i thought she was funny when i first saw her in 2020 on tiktok but her over the topic voice is so grating

her humour becomes unfunny pretty quickly

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s naturally a funny person, she should be a TV presenter or actress instead of a podcaster

Reactions: 4
i like amelia but i much preferred when she was interviewing smaller british artists than her gig now

Reactions: 3