Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for this thread. I've literally just signed up for an account so I can get involved.

I've been hate watching GE for years. She went from - interesting/cool/rocky 2007 chef to - omg what a car wreck. The constant pout posts. The aggression to any sort of feedback. The fawning of Pro Green. It's too much.

I've seen her around town lots over the years - first time I saw her I heard her before I saw her (she was so loud) and I was taken aback by how large she is in real life compared to what she presents online. She is a healthy sized woman (size 14-16+) and if she embraced it she would look fantastic - but instead she is constantly catfishing. I lived in Hackney for years and have only just heard that she was turfed out of MSMarket - not suprised!

I worked at a social media company that allows you to.. um.. pin.. photos and she often came in for meetings around 2016. She was always very loud and wanted people to clock her being there. She was loudly talking about her most recent breakup and wanting to delete a joint account they had (I think?). She's v cringe. I can't bring myself to try her podcast -why is she an authority on sex... she's a chef! It's like Jamie Oliver doing a True Crime podcast.

Honestly from my armchair and definitely unqualified position she screams Borderline Personality Disorder to me. And agree that the bugle use doesn't help - but I think it runs deeper than that. She seems deeply unhappy, and she is alone (and has thrown out the older cat who she used to adore). I don't loathe her - I feel sorry for her. She needs help, and her passwords need to be removed asap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Thank you for this thread. I've literally just signed up for an account so I can get involved.

I've been hate watching GE for years. She went from - interesting/cool/rocky 2007 chef to - omg what a car wreck. The constant pout posts. The aggression to any sort of feedback. The fawning of Pro Green. It's too much.

I've seen her around town lots over the years - first time I saw her I heard her before I saw her (she was so loud) and I was taken aback by how large she is in real life compared to what she presents online. She is a healthy sized woman (size 14-16+) and if she embraced it she would look fantastic - but instead she is constantly catfishing. I lived in Hackney for years and have only just heard that she was turfed out of MSMarket - not suprised!

I worked at a social media company that allows you to.. um.. pin.. photos and she often came in for meetings around 2016. She was always very loud and wanted people to clock her being there. She was loudly talking about her most recent breakup and wanting to delete a joint account they had (I think?). She's v cringe. I can't bring myself to try her podcast -why is she an authority on sex... she's a chef! It's like Jamie Oliver doing a True Crime podcast.

Honestly from my armchair and definitely unqualified position she screams Borderline Personality Disorder to me. And agree that the bugle use doesn't help - but I think it runs deeper than that. She seems deeply unhappy, and she is alone (and has thrown out the older cat who she used to adore). I don't loathe her - I feel sorry for her. She needs help, and her passwords need to be removed asap.
I’ve always been really curious about the Mare Street Market thing and how it all went down - do you know any more? It all started with a massive fanfare on her Instagram as usual, but then went tits up and she was out a few months later…she has only ever alluded to being the wronged party and being traumatised but i always assumed that wasn’t likely to be the 100% truth.

I agree with everything else you’ve posted too - I used to follow and really like her but she’s become absolutely unbearable in recent years and I had to stop. I feel really sorry for her cats too, I don’t think she looks after them properly

Reactions: 5

I agree with everything you’ve posted particularly the armchair BPD diagnosis. Very like a BPD to decide they have a million and 1 other things instead. I lived round the corner from MSM when she opened it too.

When I originally came on here to moan about her I only found a rave thread on her. It was well into this phase of her life as well so clearly some people don’t see all this desperate ness for what it is.

Reactions: 4
I agree with everything you’ve posted particularly the armchair BPD diagnosis. Very like a BPD to decide they have a million and 1 other things instead. I lived round the corner from MSM when she opened it too.

When I originally came on here to moan about her I only found a rave thread on her. It was well into this phase of her life as well so clearly some people don’t see all this desperate ness for what it is.
Seem to be quite a few parallels between MSM and Love Cafe too - she posts non stop about it and then shortly after opening, silence and she never speaks of it again. I think she’s said on Instagram she’s difficult to work with so at least she’s aware.

I’ve found some of her holiday posts cringe too. Gizzi acts like a teenage girl that it’s somehow quirky/cool to go topless on a beach.

Reactions: 8
Was Gizz n Greens a success? Or has it stopped now? I found it all so embarrassing I've been ignoring it.

Honestly I think if you spoke to anybody who has been in business with her there would be a clear theme. She screams "hard work" - I can imagine a lot of tantrums and shouting matches. Very needy and low self esteem and needs a lot of reassurance, but also arrogant at the same time.

I'm interested to know about the x3 other chefs that she did Cook Yourself Thin with. Is she still friends with them? I bet if we did a deep dive on them they would have some interesting opinions on her.

BTW.. this thread has inspired me to do a deep dive on Jack Monroe - I know very little.

BTW.. this thread has inspired me to do a deep dive on Jack Monroe - I know very little.

Name suggestion for new thread: Busy Gizzi always in a tizzy

Was Gizz n Greens a success? Or has it stopped now? I found it all so embarrassing I've been ignoring it.

Honestly I think if you spoke to anybody who has been in business with her there would be a clear theme. She screams "hard work" - I can imagine a lot of tantrums and shouting matches. Very needy and low self esteem and needs a lot of reassurance, but also arrogant at the same time.

I'm interested to know about the x3 other chefs that she did Cook Yourself Thin with. Is she still friends with them? I bet if we did a deep dive on them they would have some interesting opinions on her.

Name suggestion for new thread: Busy Gizzi always in a tizzy
Don’t dive too deep- you’ll end up v v v angry.

Reactions: 14

This, right here, is the sort of tea I LIVE FOR

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just about to post this! What a class A twit!

QUOTE="chocwaffle, post: 10564840, member: 343333"]
Sorry to be vein 🥴 (possible new thread title? 😂)
View attachment 1394076
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Did she mean vain?

She looks like a Bratz doll whose hair has been chopped by an overenthusiastic child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why is gizzi so invested about other people being diagnosed with ADHD, she’s like an edgy teenager feeling irritated because ‘she had it before it was cool’ (via private diagnoses no less). god she’s such a twit, embarrassingly overconfident when it comes to her own intelligence

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i honestly think she's off her meds, on something or drunk on love based on her recent posts

Reactions: 7
why is gizzi so invested about other people being diagnosed with ADHD, she’s like an edgy teenager feeling irritated because ‘she had it before it was cool’ (via private diagnoses no less). god she’s such a twit, embarrassingly overconfident when it comes to her own intelligence
Very well said. Irks the duck out of me. Also embarrassingly overconfident when it comes to her own intelligence is spot on.

Reactions: 9
Could her man look any less interested. Every photo is like she’s thrusted the camera in his face against his will.

• Haha
Could her man look any less interested. Every photo is like she’s thrusted the camera in his face against his will.
he was definitely there for the free holiday. I started to feel sorry for her then I remembered how callously she ditched her older cat for kittens 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.