Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again your opinion though? My friend does mine and she’s a doctor and would say different to you. That’s what an opinion is? I work in health care and often people will have different opinions/thoughts on things. As health care professionals we don’t tit on other peoples view?
haha you're the one bowling in with "definitely 2ml in the top lip" stated as fact and your source is you're mates with a doctor who you think would say different to a comment on a forum on a saturday night? ok hun.

did you get lost looking for the katie price thread by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i dont even think that poster was being aggy? also whilst this isn't a rave thread and I don't like Gizzi, she doesn't have 2ml in her top lip. I'm a practitioner and it's a max of 2ml in total.
Omg have I missed this intel on the MT?! Out of interest what’s your professional verdict on Gizzi’s? Is it bad I really like them, I do think they look like they could be real but I may have been over exposed to too many terrible red/sore looking ones IRL!

I thought Margate was gentrified now? There’s loads of v cool little Airbnbs & indie makers who are big on Insta. Any area will have deprived patches & affluent bits 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Omg have I missed this intel on the MT?! Out of interest what’s your professional verdict on Gizzi’s? Is it bad I really like them, I do think they look like they could be real but I may have been over exposed to too many terrible red/sore looking ones IRL!

I thought Margate was gentrified now? There’s loads of v cool little Airbnbs & indie makers who are big on Insta. Any area will have deprived patches & affluent bits 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've never commented on Jack's because her editing makes it very hard to tell what her lips actually look like 😅

Gizzi's are done well and I think if she'd got them done before she came into the public eye she could pull them off as natural - she's always had nice shaped lips which makes them a lot easier to fill without the "trout" look

• Heart
Reactions: 6
think whilst she keeps her love life fairly quiet she does attach herself with lots of, mostly men, who are a bit more famous than she is. See… Gary lineker, jack stein, professor green
Found this image bizarre as he has a missus and a kid?! Am I being a bit Mumsnet Pearl clutchy but I’d think wtaf if someone did this shoot with my husband 😂

Reactions: 12

yeah it’s definitely trying but there’s only so much air bnbs and quirky cafes can do. The art museum was meant to help a lot but hasn’t done much to be honest. Dreamland spends more time closed than open which was disappointing.

margate comes under Thanet. Nice bits of Thanet are mostly in broadstairs to be honest. Margate and ramsgate are massively neglected by Thanet council. Cliftonville is the worst by far. The area has huge potential the council are tit. The house prices jump a lot from Margate to broadstairs considering it’s very close and the same council it’s unusual

but for positives it’s pretty cheap if you want to be in the south east

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I used to love Gizzi, I had so much time for her but she became very very problematic during lockdown and the months leading up to it. “Here’s a photo of me crying because I can’t fit in a dress so I’m not going to the event” boo bleeping hoo, pick another dress. “Wahhh I’m in Barbados” seriously? And now she’s lying about her fillers? Woman has bleeping issues. Does anyone know who she was engaged to? I’m sure there was a ring in her mid thirties.
Isn't she married to pro green?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What was the telly show she used to present? Wasn’t there another presenter !
Think yourself thin.

3 other women too. One called Sophie now in Barbados.

One called Harry, not sure what she is doing.

Lovely, lovely idea to cook yourself thin. Whoever thought that up idea and used a woman who already had eating and body issues to present it should be very very ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t really understand how the image goes with the campaign or the caption.
No idea. You’d think they’d use a photo even a quote or link to a helpline maybe? I guess it’s just to up engagement as people more likely to read seeing well known people in the photo (total guess)

Reactions: 3

yeah but that’s what you see on Instagram, most of it is tit.

Reactions: 3
Think yourself thin.

3 other women too. One called Sophie now in Barbados.

One called Harry, not sure what she is doing.

Lovely, lovely idea to cook yourself thin. Whoever thought that up idea and used a woman who already had eating and body issues to present it should be very very ashamed.
That’s it! I swear I remember them baking a chocolate fudge cake with beetroot, apparently it’s actually meant to taste really good. But the whole show was pretty toxic.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Did she not get binned from the Observer food gig after some late night Twitter nonsense? Goggled but wonder if it has been cleaned up.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why do these people manage their own sm if they are grumpy.

People on SM are going to rattle your chain either deal with it or hand it over to someone who doesn't give a duck and let them handle it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she thinks she should be with Professor Green and really resents that he picked someone else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.