Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get rid of Ponzu, the cat? He was always on her stories and now it just seems to me Mochi, Kimchi and the kittens.

I was always a big fan but unfollowed when she posted a picture saying she wanted to get back to DJing again and a follower sent her a message and her response was so obnoxious and unnecessarily rude.
Probably a blessing for that follower really. They would have had to hire the field next door to accommodate Gizzi's ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow I remember her! How can she deny the work? Her top lip has at least 2ml in it 😅

also I used to live in kent and visit a lot as my best friend lives there it’s an absolute dive

Reactions: 10
There was a time about 10 years ago when Gizzi was on telly quite a bit, and kept popping up on other people’s shows. It didn’t really take off, and she has a much lower profile now, but I’d say she’s probably getting more work than Jack Monroe, for example.
But she does seem to have a grandiose streak - a rather inflated view of her own importance. That DJ thing is a good example - that and trying to charge a veg box company for an acknowledgment, when they’d done her mum a favour in early lockdown. This is not a pleasant trait. Especially combined with her extreme levels of self-absorption.
She seems to have had a few restaurant businesses too, but nothing has really stuck so far.

the whole of kent?! 😂
Hahahah I won’t put on specifically it was a small village and every bastard knows each other there 💀

I love how you know the exact volume just by looking.

Skillz 💯
I mean it’s legit a guess hence the “at least” you can see her before photos and see that isn’t 0.5ml.
Why so aggy? I have work done 🤣 and I don’t lie about it because you can tell
Is this a rave thread? 🤔

Reactions: 2
No.

But it's also not a trash thread about Kent. 😂
wtf 🤣 how strange. I said margates a dive, it’s a difference of opinion 💀 like everything on here is.There’s a couple of influencers who go on about Margate like it’s nice and it’s ignorant, the area has a lot of deprivation. Theres tons of beautiful parts of kent, Margate just isn’t one of them.🤷🏻‍♀️ IMO, I’m sure people think where I live now Is tit to 😬

Reactions: 3
Hahahah I won’t put on specifically it was a small village and every bastard knows each other there 💀

I mean it’s legit a guess hence the “at least” you can see her before photos and see that isn’t 0.5ml.
Is this a rave thread? 🤔
Sorry, was I being a twit? I was trying to be funny but it often comes across as twatish I think.

I think it is great when people can look at others and know exactly what filter/work/photoshop has been done- way out of my skill set but it helps to show when the influencers are being disingenuous ❤.

Deffo not a rave thread. Gizzi needs to grow up.

All the foodies are loving Margate. Odd.

Reactions: 14

Is this a rave thread? 🤔
i dont even think that poster was being aggy? also whilst this isn't a rave thread and I don't like Gizzi, she doesn't have 2ml in her top lip. I'm a practitioner and it's a max of 2ml in total.

• Heart
I used to love Gizzi, I had so much time for her but she became very very problematic during lockdown and the months leading up to it. “Here’s a photo of me crying because I can’t fit in a dress so I’m not going to the event” boo bleeping hoo, pick another dress. “Wahhh I’m in Barbados” seriously? And now she’s lying about her fillers? Woman has bleeping issues. Does anyone know who she was engaged to? I’m sure there was a ring in her mid thirties.

Reactions: 12
i dont even think that poster was being aggy? also whilst this isn't a rave thread and I don't like Gizzi, she doesn't have 2ml in her top lip. I'm a practitioner and it's a max of 2ml in total.
Again your opinion though? My friend does mine and she’s a doctor and would say different to you. That’s what an opinion is? I work in health care and often people will have different opinions/thoughts on things. As health care professionals we don’t tit on other peoples view?

Sorry, was I being a twit? I was trying to be funny but it often comes across as twatish I think.

I think it is great when people can look at others and know exactly what filter/work/photoshop has been done- way out of my skill set but it helps to show when the influencers are being disingenuous ❤.

Deffo not a rave thread. Gizzi needs to grow up.

All the foodies are loving Margate. Odd.
Not to worry! Typing on here can always be misinterpreted.

i love work I’m not gonna lie! 🤣 but really fortunate my friend is a gp and she does aesthetic on the side because it is not cheap and she gives me a nice discount! I wish people wouldn’t lie about it though it’s nothing to be ashamed about if it makes you feel better

Reactions: 3
One of The Klaxons, Jamie Reynolds.
She wasn’t engaged to him, she was engaged to a designer called Dean something. There was an article on her engagement ring somewhere years ago that I’m sure you can access online. Not sure what happened but she started going out with the Klaxon afterwards. Seemed to be a very intense romance.

Reactions: 8
She wasn’t engaged to him, she was engaged to a designer called Dean something. There was an article on her engagement ring somewhere years ago that I’m sure you can access online. Not sure what happened but she started going out with the Klaxon afterwards. Seemed to be a very intense romance.
Everything she touches is intense and short-lived. She has no staying power which, like Jack Monroe, is blamed on ADHD instead of her being a flaky fud whose nose should rightly have dropped off by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have a link that isn’t the telegraph, it’s behind a paywall and IM POOR

I think whilst she keeps her love life fairly quiet she does attach herself with lots of, mostly men, who are a bit more famous than she is. See… Gary lineker, jack stein, professor green etc.
Re Margate, she’s super into the libertines and all that scene and I’m pretty sure they have a B&B and pub in Margate so perhaps that is the link that got her there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.