Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow those text messages from Gizzi are shocking and extremely revealing.

There is no problem with a victim of abuse pursuing the matter privately - if a payout and an NDA is the best way forward for someone then that is to be supported. But it’s for the individual to decide so pushing that or any other route onto others is fucked up. Speaking up/out and pursuing justice publicly is just as valid and also means other potential victims will realise they are not alone and may prevent the abuser from acting again.
To try to shame someone into silence by saying speaking out is “naff” is disgusting.

There is something so utterly disturbed about the ‘I’ve suffered too at the hands of men far more famous than your abuser’ vibe. So both the biggest winner and the biggest victim - very narcissistic behaviour.

Also “extremely edited” messages!! Nice try Gizzi. Your gaslighting stands on its own two feet there hun.
Wow, I’m totally shocked at the Tom Brown story - surprised I didn’t see anything about it before now as I follow a lot of hospitality news. Feel so sad for Julieanne having to suffer all of that abuse. 😞

So shocked at Gizzies messages to her too, WOW. It’s almost like she’s competing with her; why not offer her support instead. I’ve been a huge fan of hers until seeing these messages and it has really soured my opinion of her.

Reactions: 1
Wow, I’m totally shocked at the Tom Brown story - surprised I didn’t see anything about it before now as I follow a lot of hospitality news. Feel so sad for Julieanne having to suffer all of that abuse. 😞

So shocked at Gizzies messages to her too, WOW. It’s almost like she’s competing with her; why not offer her support instead. I’ve been a huge fan of hers until seeing these messages and it has really soured my opinion of her.
I think Gizzi sees all women as competition TBH.

Reactions: 8
Really?! That's so crappy. There were posters in a lot of shop windows and loads of businesses I know shared the appeal.

Sad to read that.
Apparently she was "too busy" and "Can't even think about this right now" what a witch. I don't know much about the case, just passing on what I've heard numerous times from different people about Gizi. Proper c*nt move. It's been pointed out that she's trying to get in with Jordan Stephens (Jade Little Mix boyfriend) as they both live near each other in Margate. I really hope he doesn't become friendly with her as it will seriously damage his reputation and potentially Jades!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn't know there was a Gizzi thread. She does seem to have very intense friendships with people that are plastered all over Instagram and then all of a sudden the person is never seen again and they've unfollowed each other. I still follow her ex-friend Zoe on Instagram who seems nice. I wonder what happened between the two of them. Same with Elly Pear, but based on Gizzi's instagram story from a while back, it seems maybe Elly went a bit Single White Female? She used to be very good friends with Scott Collins who's behind Meatliquor but from memory he posted something on her Twitter account as a joke, and she freaked out as she was worried about it affecting her then Sunday Times column.

As someone else said I wonder what happened at Mare Street Market. I got the impression it was perhaps creative differences with the owner and so she left? Although the way she was writing about it at the time Gizzi almost gave the impression she was the person running the whole thing. Maybe the same will happen with the cafe in Margate and she'll just announce out of the blue one day she's no longer involved. I also thought the plan was to roll out her vegan burger concept? She still seems to be on good terms with the woman she ran that with.

Regarding the Lineker pics, I'm assuming that was because Gizzi is/was good friends with Jonathan Downey (who is worthy of his own Tattle thread) and he is good friends with Lineker.

Did anyone listen to Gizzi's podcast Sex, Lies and DM Slides? I managed a couple. It was OK, a bit all over the place. The woman she presented it with who I think was called Sydney seemed quite sweet and not bragging how amazing she was in bed like Gizzi.

I think Gizzi perhaps struggles with where she fits in the food world. She doesn't want to just be seen as a basic witch who is selling pizzas in John Lewis with Professor Green, but she's also never going to be in with the cool crowd of the restaurant world which probably really pisses her off. She likes to give off the impression she's an old school chef who's been through the wars but she's never actually been a head chef anywhere has she? I know she's worked here and there at the odd place for short amounts of time, but The Nitery she was never cooking there was she? She designed the menu but was more the face of it. But the problem with that is that the sort of people who would want to go to a place fronted by her are your more bridge and tunnel crowd, rather than respected/cool people in the industry.

Reactions: 16
not bragging how amazing she was in bed like Gizzi.
Oh did she? Cringe!

She strikes me as pretty immature in many ways. Maybe I’m just jealous because more often than not I live like an old lady even though I’m in my thirties! Just don’t get how she can be arsed to still care so much about being cool and sexy and popular.

Reactions: 3
Oh did she? Cringe!

She strikes me as pretty immature in many ways. Maybe I’m just jealous because more often than not I live like an old lady even though I’m in my thirties! Just don’t get how she can be arsed to still care so much about being cool and sexy and popular.
She’s my age and I find her so cringey. I’m no angel by any means, but I find the whole ‘Sticking your middle finger up/eye bleeping yourself on insta/ desperately trying to be cool’ thing so pathetic.

Reactions: 9
I'm prob being a bit unfair calling it bragging, but I thought she did want to give the impression she was good in bed "I always maintain eye contact when giving someone a blowjob" etc.
You don’t want to see the head positions in attempting at my home desk to consider this statement. Alone I may add. I look deranged.

She’s a try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s my age and I find her so cringey. I’m no angel by any means, but I find the whole ‘Sticking your middle finger up/eye bleeping yourself on insta/ desperately trying to be cool’ thing so pathetic.
Yeah...reminds me of my MySpace days...a long time ago...

Stop it Gizzi! You’re a slightly sad middle aged woman. Stop saying how incredibly like you all these young pretty things are. You were most likely never as cool at Zendaya, you were likely a massive 90s pick me girl with and attitude problem. Chill.

Is there a word for this creepy comparison thing she keeps doing with younger women?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Stop it Gizzi! You’re a slightly sad middle aged woman. Stop saying how incredibly like you all these young pretty things are. You were most likely never as cool at Zendaya, you were likely a massive 90s pick me girl with and attitude problem. Chill.

Is there a word for this creepy comparison thing she keeps doing with younger women?
That’s twice this week she’s tried to compare herself to Zendaya. It’s creepy as duck.

Reactions: 4
Everyone who is young, talented and beautiful is just like her. I remember her having a pic of Anna Karina and Audrey Hepburn on her page saying how much they looked like her in the pictures. When someone corrected her and said “you look like them”, she got really snotty about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Everyone who is young, talented and beautiful is just like her. I remember her having a pic of Anna Karina and Audrey Hepburn on her page saying how much they looked like her in the pictures. When someone corrected her and said “you look like them”, she got really snotty about it.
I can’t even imagine telling people I look like someone else, let alone repeatedly telling people I look like prettier versions of my self.

It just seems so narcissistic.

How is it even a normal thing to do once let alone every week?

I can’t even imagine telling people I look like someone else, let alone repeatedly telling people I look like prettier versions of my self.

It just seems so narcissistic.

How is it even a normal thing to do once let alone every week?
She is pure narcissist though isn’t she? The eye bleeping, the thirst traps, the comparing herself to people 20 years younger. Pure narcissism.

Reactions: 4
It's an old lady thing - 'I was just like you when I was your age, you know'

And all the young person thinks is 'You were never my age' or asks 'Oh, did they have TikTok in the Olden Days?'

• Haha
She's the type to make people guess her age instead of just telling someone when they ask 🙄
I HATE these people. I work with a guy that the ladies love and when we used to go to work events, women in their forties and fifties would always come up to him and do this. “Go on, how old do you think I am?” And the answer is always wrong because you can’t win.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.