Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people who make those type of comments are horrific. I think she looks really good, her dress is nice as is her make up. There’s no need for people to keep going on about her weight. Would love to see the raving beauties who write in the daily mail comments!

She’s in the Daily Mail:

Lots of comments about her weight, which I think is unfair - she looks fine! She looks good in fact, aside from needing to brush her hair. She doesn’t, however, look like the dinky anime kitten 🐱 she portrays on Instagram and looks much more her like her age (she has great skin though).

I came across the pictures from her 40th the other day:

The dress does her no favours whatsoever. She also seems to have less lip filler here. Caroline Flack however looked amazing at this party (RIP).

Yes she definitely made it seem like she was going all in on a strict detox/diet for January and didn’t mention allowing herself weekends off and spaghetti and meatballs some days “to keep her tits and ass”. But at least she is portraying realistic and achievable balance (4 pies aside!) and not recommending extreme dieting.
That dress was a bad choice for her. It must have been tit to see those pictures.

Reactions: 7
I think she looks great in both dresses just the paps flash on their camera made it look unflattering

Reactions: 3
She’s in the Daily Mail:

Lots of comments about her weight, which I think is unfair - she looks fine! She looks good in fact, aside from needing to brush her hair. She doesn’t, however, look like the dinky anime kitten 🐱 she portrays on Instagram and looks much more her like her age (she has great skin though).

I came across the pictures from her 40th the other day:

The dress does her no favours whatsoever. She also seems to have less lip filler here. Caroline Flack however looked amazing at this party (RIP).

Yes she definitely made it seem like she was going all in on a strict detox/diet for January and didn’t mention allowing herself weekends off and spaghetti and meatballs some days “to keep her tits and ass”. But at least she is portraying realistic and achievable balance (4 pies aside!) and not recommending extreme dieting.
Wonder what this was about... 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
people who make those type of comments are horrific. I think she looks really good, her dress is nice as is her make up. There’s no need for people to keep going on about her weight. Would love to see the raving beauties who write in the daily mail comments!

That dress was a bad choice for her. It must have been tit to see those pictures.
She looks pretty awful in my honest opinion. She keeps commenting on her own weight and bringing it to peoples attention and made money from weight loss stuff in her cook yourself Thin TV series and cookbook, so people subsequently commenting on her weight is not unexpected really.

Reactions: 8
I've just read about it all on her Instagram Stories, what a bleeping scum bag he is.

Reactions: 1
Is it possible to view those messages anywhere?

Does JulieAnne have the messages on her Instagram?
They were in her stories a few months ago, not sure if they are still there (julieanne Soto). Worth a look! It was around the time Tom Brown was on Sunday Brunch, despite the pending investigation. Gizzi called her mentally ill, a narcissist, trashy. Was quite horrible really.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They were in her stories a few months ago, not sure if they are still there (julieanne Soto). Worth a look! It was around the time Tom Brown was on Sunday Brunch, despite the pending investigation. Gizzi called her mentally ill, a narcissist, trashy. Was quite horrible really.
Wow missed all this too. I randomly saw Tom’s Instagram around the time they got engaged and thought it was all so OTT and they were caught up in a whirlwind. Sad to see what’s happened

Reactions: 1
Found some screenshots.
B1C7DFAE-4747-4FDE-AAEC-D3B49BC0895C.jpeg
Gizzi also mentioned in the messages that she herself was going through legal stuff with two chefs that had abused her, but that she wasn’t crass enough to drag it through a public forum (such a shame I can’t find the messages anywhere!) This has intrigued me ever since! Who are they?! 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
Not surprised at all by her reaction. Off topic but so many of the top chefs/food influencers/food critics, stayed silent about the Tom Brown situation. Not just the alleged domestic abuse but they were also deathly silent about allegations of abuse of his staff and his raging drug habit. Most of these people already knew about his character and behaviour but nobody is going to say anything if its likely to mess up their coins. He has very good pr because all allegations have been completely scrubbed from the internet and even the fact he was arrested never reached the tabloids. Those at the top really don't care about the victims.

I love the hospitality industry but at times its a complete cesspit.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Found screenshots from November. I was just really intrigued tbh! But yes, I think the whole hospitality sector protected him, not just Gizzi. There wasn’t a mention of any of it in the press.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.