Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grim woman.

His ex is v brave. I just read her saved stories.

Grizzi will do anything to remain pals with men. Pick me woman.

Reactions: 20
They're still looking for a GM at Love. Strange that the Insta story didn't generate much/any interest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've gone down a complete rabbit hole with this Tom Brown stuff. The ex-wife's mother has lots of damning evidence on her Insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Its amusing that she calls him a c*nt because they are so similar in personality.

I honestly can't believe she attempted to gaslight a victim of (alleged) domestic abuse just because she's good friends with the abuser. Even for Gizzi that is low. That relationship was toxic and messy but anyone who knows him beyond a professional capacity would not have been surprised by the violence allegations (so I've heard). Imagine essentially telling a victim - "my situation is so much worse than yours so shut up"...What kind of nonsense is that? Also Gizzi calling someone else a narcissist is laughable. She doesn't speak out about the legal cases because she's not allowed to discuss them publicly. I also don't think she particularly wants to change the toxic culture in hospitality or lead a revolution she just wants compensation and to keep participating in the same environment.

I can't wrap my head around the logic of not wanting to publicly hold a known figure in your industry accountable, a person who you allege abused you much worse than a domestic victim, simply because "it's naff".

Found screenshots from November. I was just really intrigued tbh! But yes, I think the whole hospitality sector protected him, not just Gizzi. There wasn’t a mention of any of it in the press.

Reactions: 13
Wow those text messages from Gizzi are shocking and extremely revealing.

There is no problem with a victim of abuse pursuing the matter privately - if a payout and an NDA is the best way forward for someone then that is to be supported. But it’s for the individual to decide so pushing that or any other route onto others is fucked up. Speaking up/out and pursuing justice publicly is just as valid and also means other potential victims will realise they are not alone and may prevent the abuser from acting again.
To try to shame someone into silence by saying speaking out is “naff” is disgusting.

There is something so utterly disturbed about the ‘I’ve suffered too at the hands of men far more famous than your abuser’ vibe. So both the biggest winner and the biggest victim - very narcissistic behaviour.

Also “extremely edited” messages!! Nice try Gizzi. Your gaslighting stands on its own two feet there hun.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I've gone down a complete rabbit hole with this Tom Brown stuff. The ex-wife's mother has lots of damning evidence on her Insta.
Very easily done! I just didn’t like the whole ‘my abusers are more famous than yours, so be quiet’. She’s a woman in hospitality that herself claims to have suffered abuse, she really had the hand to deal with this differently. But she just came across as superior and a bully. It sounds like a very messy environment to be in.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Compare and contrast…

(In the City AM article TB is Tom Brown and MK is Miles Kane of Last Shadow Puppets.) Interestingly the article opens by saying they were introduced by Gizzi.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So Gizzi thinks #metoo was “naff” then?

She thinks women shouldn’t speak out about their abusers.

If women don’t talk and if they don’t shout then men like Weinstein are free to do what they do over and over again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I've heard quite a few times that she was approached to help showcase an appeal for a man who was missing from Margate or close by. Apparently she refused to help. A massive platform like that and she couldn't bleeping help! The man has been found in France dead unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've heard quite a few times that she was approached to help showcase an appeal for a man who was missing from Margate or close by. Apparently she refused to help. A massive platform like that and she couldn't bleeping help! The man has been found in France dead unfortunately.
Really?! That's so crappy. There were posters in a lot of shop windows and loads of businesses I know shared the appeal.

Sad to read that.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.